Spain snubs the Queen over Gibraltar. Are we bothered??

I'm sort of puzzled why you would think France would side with Spain. We are the ones with the joint defence agreement with France. I would also suggest that Chile would be more likely to attack Argentina than us.

We could flatten Argentina at the push of a button. The situation is pretty much the same with Spain if we don't mind damaging a few British pensioner's homes.

France and Spain teamed up against Britain at the battle of Trafalgar(a long time ago I know) and Chile supports Argentina regarding sovereignty over the Falklands/Malvinas.

No right thinking person in any country want royalty any more. We should take our money back off them and put them out to grass with a few grand.

Can you prove that :huh:

Are all the anti royals obsessed with money, how much of your / our money do you think you we should get back ?

No right thinking person in any country want royalty any more. We should take our money back off them and put them out to grass with a few grand.

What an odd thing to say! So anyone who quite likes the queen, or is a royalist is 'not right thinking'? Wow! :suspect:

Archived