Kitty's Big Bang Burlesque and Cabaret charity do - 16th June, at Bar Abbey

giggy

Kitty’s Big Bang! offers a night of burlesque and cabaret ranging from the sensually sublime to the laughably ridiculous. Performers from all corners of Sheffield will gather to deliver music, vaudeville, dance, burlesque and a (little bit of) happy mayhem. Prepare to be dazzled, prepare to laugh, prepare to tickled in places you never knew you had! Bring your clapping hands and laughing gear. You’re sure to need them both!

Please see the website for more info and tickets: http://kittysbigbang.wordpress.com/

just had my spot confirmed at the marys marvellous vintage fair for that day...so im in a bit of a pickle.

what time to the acts start?

if i can get packed down, home to hillsborough for a spruce and back over to abbeydale road in time i shall grab myself a ticket...if theres any left that is!

thanks,

sophie

x

Whooooo Sophie! You're a lady in demand. Good for you!

Doors are at 7pm, but the bar is until 1am (packed bill). Hopefully you should be able to see some of it.

K x

• 2 weeks later...
Tickets now selling fast! Time for buying if you'd like to be a part of the action :)

ooh, eck, i shall get on the case.

if youre able to give me a mention on the website re: the raffle prize donation too, ill be able to do an extra push via my page as well ;)

x

ooh, eck, i shall get on the case.

if youre able to give me a mention on the website re: the raffle prize donation too, ill be able to do an extra push via my page as well ;)

x

On my list Sophie! I shall mention thee in gleaming light :) Sorry for not having done so sooner x

Archived