Herries road pond

hi i used to work p on wodswort ave and passed the pond several times a day so i drove into the small car park there to have alook round to see if i could get an hours fishing in after work while looking round there were quite a few fishermen there then i spotted a notice on a tree saying it was private fishing and needed a permit. but that was as far as i got 2 blokes came and said it was private and to get out not hostile in any way but made it clear i wasn't welcome.

maybe you should go to the pond and ask some of the guys there. i thought it might belong to fletchers, bread or batchulars

the pond is run by a committee and is yearly permit only which are issued in april. you need to reside in s4, s5 or s6 to qualify.

Nobody ownes it, it is an old mill pond available to anyone, you might have to pay to fish it but the people who fish it dont own the land, The nobheads who sit round it all day are all sad ******** who try to catch little sticklebacks,, they should be at work or out looking for work instead of sitting round a little fukin pond all day laying down the law the sad ********.

Archived