Is there any wonder some of our young don’t want to work.

:huh:I am. :huh: Working for their benefits will give them an incentive to find a full time job, but if they can't al least they will be doing something for the money they receive.

And how much work would you make illegal immigrants and all the false asylum seekers do.

How much work has abu hamza and his famuily done along with the other piece of trash that the government is trying to deport?

You waffle about incentive, if I was made to work to keep scum like them and thousands more in comfort it would make me less inclined to work for benefits.

Unemployed single person living with mum and dad on £60 JSA could do 10 hours community work

Unemployed single person with no home could be provided with cheap army style accommodation in return for some work.

Unemployed ex forces or manager with experience of supervising and motivating people, on £300 a week in benefits could do 30 hours supervising a group.

Unemployed person with a disability could spend some time in an off with a phone organising the teams and doing paper work.

Any one on unemployment could spend some time working for charities.

The skills in our unemployed people can be utilised and used for the benefit of society in return for the benefits they receive.

Why aren't illegal immigrants and false asylum seekers on the list?

What does that have to the discussion we were just having about giving the unemployed an helping hand, by giving them some community work to do in return for food and accommodation.

Because you're initialy targeting the wrong group of people, prisoners, illegal immigrants and false asylum seekers should be at the top of the list.

Originally Posted by MrSmith

Unemployed single person living with mum and dad on £60 JSA could do 10 hours community work

Unemployed single person with no home could be provided with cheap army style accommodation in return for some work.

Unemployed ex forces or manager with experience of supervising and motivating people, on £300 a week in benefits could do 30 hours supervising a group.

Unemployed person with a disability could spend some time in an off with a phone organising the teams and doing paper work.

Any one on unemployment could spend some time working for charities.

The skills in our unemployed people can be utilised and used for the benefit of society in return for the benefits they receive.

The biggest incentive not to work are the income tax loopholes enjoyed by those on high incomes which cost this country £Billions each year in offshore tax havens.

How come its always those at the bottom through little or no fault of their own who're picked on.

You are misquoting me which is supposedly against forum rules, I was refering to prisoners who cost over £4.1 Billion per year when I posted "Why aren't you sugesting making these people work?

"

I just pressed the quote button and it copied what you posted, so not against the rules, it’s what the quote button is for, changing what you typed probably would be against the rules, which is why I didn’t change what you typed.

Archived