Is there any wonder some of our young don’t want to work.

They would leave on a voluntary basis; they just need an incentive, nothing for them here so they should leave.

And wh's going to pay for the holding centres like the one they set fire to? Will it be the British Young and the forced labour they're made to undertake?

So you think that the rich deserve the the tax perks that their workers can't?

this is from an artical:-

Strange that you seem to think that this is fair. The current tax system was set up to the benefit of the rich.

While ever this unfairness exists I don't blame anyone milking the system

I didn't say it was fair, I said they contribute more to the country than someone that refuses to work and it certainly doesn’t give someone an excuse not to work. The biggest beneficiaries of the tax system are the poor, without a tax system the poor would starve and the rich would still be rich.

so you start a thread asking is it any wonder some of our young dont want to work then slag them off if they dont :loopy:

Why do you lot not just follow the coversation and then you wouldn't look so daft when you but in with stupic coments.

There are many reasons why some people don’t work, but anyone that refuses to work just because some rich people avoid paying tax, are a waste of space and contribute nothing to society, fortunately most young people would love the opportunity to work.

Why do you lot not just follow the coversation and then you wouldn't look so daft when you but in with stupic coments.

There are many reasons why some people don’t work, but anyone that refuses to work just because some rich people avoid paying tax, are a waste of space and contribute nothing to society, fortunately most young people would love the opportunity to work.

i think the word you wanted to use was butt:hihi: do you feel the same about the well off who dont pay tax ?are they a waste of space ?

i think the word you wanted to use was butt:hihi: do you feel the same about the well off who dont pay tax ?are they a waste of space ?

Not really they contribute something by employing people and paying some tax.

Not really they contribute something by employing people and paying some tax.
the people they employ pay tax without a loophole to pay less tax. the employer on the other hand has loopholes to pay less tax than their employees but hey you think its ok :loopy::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Archived