Is there any wonder some of our young don’t want to work.

What if they refuse to work?

I'd guess the same thing that would happen to me if I refused to work, they would not get any money.

I could try charging customers for work I had just decided I couldn't be bothered to do, but i doubt i'd get paid, and rightly so.

I'd guess the same thing that would happen to me if I refused to work, they would not get any money.

And what is the result of you having no money?

I could try charging customers for work I had just decided I couldn't be bothered to do, but i doubt i'd get paid, and rightly so.

But what if you are FORCED to work for OTHERS, and denied the ability to work for yourself. Are you not a slave?

And what is the result of you having no money?

But what if you are FORCED to work for OTHERS, and denied the ability to work for yourself. Are you not a slave?

Put it this way, I have to be at certain properties at certain times to carry out certain tasks. I get money in return for being at those properties at those times and carrying out those tasks.

Do i feel like a slave? No.

Put it this way, I have to be at certain properties at certain times to carry out certain tasks. I get money in return for being at those properties at those times and carrying out those tasks.

Do i feel like a slave? No.

Wouldn't you rather improve the land for your own personal benefit?

Are you happy to be servant to another via the land?

Worketh my field and I'll let you keep half the produce brother. Work hard.

Wouldn't you rather improve the land for your own personal benefit?

Are you happy to be servant to another via the land?

Worketh my field and I'll let you keep half the produce brother. Work hard.

Getting paid by customers is for my own personal benifit. No customers, no 4 acre farm for me. Lots of customers, very nice manageable farm and lots of land for the horses and plenty left over for veg and cottage garden.

Getting paid by customers is for my own personal benifit. No customers, no 4 acre farm for me. Lots of customers, very nice manageable farm and lots of land for the horses and plenty left over for veg and cottage garden.

I know plenty people on the dole, many could undercut you.

Should they sign off and compete for your 4 acres?

Undercut you and grow their own veg?

I know plenty people on the dole, many could undercut you.

Should they sign off and compete for your 4 acres?

Undercut you and grow their own veg?

They couldn't really undercut me by growing veg could they? I'm a horticulturalist not a market gardener.

If you mean they could become gardeners and charge less than i and the good number of other proffesionals on SF do, plenty try it every day on SF and good luck to them, and even better luck to their customers.

They couldn't really undercut me by growing veg could they? I'm a horticulturalist not a market gardener.

If you mean they could become gardeners and charge less than i and the good number of other proffesionals on SF do, plenty try it every day on SF and good luck to them, and even better luck to their customers.

IF you have 4 acres they can do.

There is an acre per person in the UK. I doubt you can use it intensely enough to warrant your use of the land in terms of 'land productivity'.

IF you have 4 acres they can do.

There is an acre per person in the UK. I doubt you can use it intensely enough to warrant your use of the land in terms of 'land productivity'.

I use it intensively enough to require spending large ammounts buying other lands produce to feed the horses over winter to top up what my land can produce.

You were screaming about my labour being slavery minutes ago, now you know my "slavery" bought land the "slave" is the bad guy?

I use it intensively enough to require spending large ammounts buying other lands produce to feed the horses over winter to top up what my land can produce.

You were screaming about my labour being slavery minutes ago, now you know my "slavery" bought land the "slave" is the bad guy?

You still require the produces of a larger landowner?

You must work for the land.

And a man without land must work for the produce of the land.

Yet he cannot produce anything from the land himself.

Archived