Is there any wonder some of our young don’t want to work.

Benefits too high, minimum wage too high.

Lower minimum wage to £4.75. Encourage manufacturing jobs back from China.

Bring back workhouses. Get the orphans in on it- sewing up football boots. Victorian values. You're right. Backwards is always the best direction. :hihi:

They don’t work because the work ethic as gone, if they are waiting for a 20 grand a year job they will be waiting for ever ,,,,,,,,, and people slag off foreign workers that work in the fields for 10 bob an hour ……… give me a break.

A2 and A8s are now eligible for benefits, previously they were not entitled.

No work, no food was the case previously.

Now they face the same MDRs, A2 and A8 unemployment is increasing (tending towards the UK average).

They don’t work because the work ethic as gone, if they are waiting for a 20 grand a year job they will be waiting for ever ,,,,,,,,, and people slag off foreign workers that work in the fields for 10 bob an hour ……… give me a break.

And what is your view on this:-

Hate preacher Abu Hamza’s family home is having a £40,000 makeover paid for by tax*payers, the Daily Mail can reveal.

Workmen from at least three construction firms have already spent two months doing up the £700,000, five-bedroom council property in an exclusive West London street.

Astonishingly, it is the second time in only five years that council bosses have approved expensive renovations on the property where the hook-handed cleric’s wife and eight children live supported by benefits worth nearly £700 a week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1vEf1h1Qs

Who is encouraging them to take the view you describe. How much work has this scumbag ever done in this country?

Perfect ammunition for the EDL/BNP/Golden Dawn and for any decent person banging their heads against the wall trying to make ends meet on the minimum wage.

If you believe that Hook is an isolated case then you're very naive.

And what is your view on this:-

Who is encouraging them to take the view you describe. How much work has this scumbag ever done in this country?

Perfect ammunition for the EDL/BNP/Golden Dawn and for any decent person banging their heads against the wall trying to make ends meet on the minimum wage.

If you believe that Hook is an isolated case then you're very naive.

If this upsets you I suggest you dont vote for the big 3 again,next time think before you vote.

Interesting chat with my girlfriend other day.She has been left flabbergasted at the lack of response and enthusiasm of her 4th year business students.

Part of her job,(lecturer)and part of the students degree is to do an internship.

She has secured about 15 places for them from a major drinks company.

The work experience is to run from June to Aug/Sep (i think) paid £19,000 pro rata.

Out of 200 students only 9 have e-mailed her to show an interest.

Archived