New Street dance/Hiphop dance opportunity

Hi everyone!

I'm posting here to let you know about a new Hiphop dance company called 'INK'.

INK will be offering young people in Sheffield the chance to grow and develop as dancers and young people, and also give aspiring dancers the opportunity to perform and be apart of a positive, supportive dance company.

We will be creating 3 dance crews in different age catergories

9-14 (All abilities)

14-18 (All abilities)

18+ (Intermediate Level +)

These INK Crew groups will be taught by various tutors who are experienced in their area of dance, CRB checked and hold public liability insurance,

As well as Street dance, the dancers will be given opportunities to learn other styles of dance also.

If you or your child, or even someone you know are interested in being a part of INK, please email us, ink.dancecompany@gmail.com with your full name, age and dance experience, and why you want to be apart of INK!

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi im intrested in this for myself my son and a friend but my son is only 7 he will be 8 in january is there youngest you take on 9yrs???

We've actually had many enquiries for a lower age range, so that's not a problem at all. If you'd like to email us, ink.dancecompany@gmail.com, we can give you further information about classes and work out which classes will be best for you!

Thank you for your message! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Archived