Was Lady Diana Spencer murdered by the Illuminati?

I made a point of reading all the actual transcripts of the inquest.

The impression that was given in the media bore no resemblance to the actual facts that came out. Particularly the evidence given by the ex MI5 man which was a travesty in the way it was reported.

Let's not forget the outcome of the inquest was actually unlawful killing, a fact that is conveniently forgotten.

The impression that was given in the media bore no resemblance to the actual facts that came out. Particularly the evidence given by the ex MI5 man which was a travesty in the way it was reported.

Let's not forget the outcome of the inquest was actually unlawful killing, a fact that is conveniently forgotten.

They are too bigoted to listen Anna.:(

OK, so to then summarise the facts. The royals disposed of a non-royal who was fast losing credibility and public support, as she was an embarrassment. Said act plunged to the royal family into the greatest constitutional crisis since Wallis Simpson appeared on the scene and Edward VIII abdicated. A woman who thought that her life was in danger and was about to be bumped off by the establishment in a car crash, gets into a limo driven by someone she barely knows, the car speeds through the streets of Paris and she decides not to wear her seatbelt, despite the fact that the body guard was, and she was advised to (I am sure that I read this somewhere). Hmmm. Yep, it sounds very plausible.:roll:

OK, so to then summarise the facts. The royals disposed of a non-royal who was fast losing credibility and public support, as she was an embarrassment. Said act plunged to the royal family into the greatest constitutional crisis since Wallis Simpson appeared on the scene and Edward VIII abdicated. A woman who thought that her life was in danger and was about up be bumped off by the establishment is a car crash, gets into a limo driven by someone she barely knows, the car speeds through the streets of Paris and she decides not to wear her seatbelt, despite the fact that the body guard was, and she was advised to (I am sure that I read this somewhere). Hmmm. Yep, it sounds very plausible.:roll:

At least you realise that it sound plausible.;)

You conveniently forgot to add the rest of the verdict - "by the grossly negligent driving of chauffeur Henri Paul and following vehicles".

Archived