Was Lady Diana Spencer murdered by the Illuminati?

haven't learned much. Kate and Will weren't wearing seatbelts when they drove off after the wedding last year in the Aston Martin.

Queenie won't have offered that advice, anyway, since she never wears hers.

Unknown but the one fact that has my interest is that.. how can a very busy tunnel have its CCTV camera's facing the 'WRONG WAY' in that specific area when Di 'crashed'.

Now, the brain inside my head, suggests that it's common practice to monitor BOTH directions inside a tunnel.. so this leads to think that maybe there is something in it.

If you've ever had any kind of car accident/damage/theft in public, you'll be aware that it's quite common practice to have the CCTV cameras facing the wrong way :roll:

The fact that Di was also pregnant as well won't have helped but still...

Can you show a source for this "fact" please?

Ive been investigating the Illuminati since the 911 Inside job and came across this along the way.

If you can give me any contact details or factual information about them, I will happily investigate them myself!

I've made my decision after careful investigation.

I will let you watch and decide?

Chris Everard - LadyDieDVD

What's with the question mark? Are you unsure about what you are saying?

Like most people on here, I'm not going to spend over three and a half hours watching your conspiracy video. Why don't you just post some of the evidence that suggests the "illuminati" killed her?

I watched a couple of minutes of that documentary. The person claiming to have be a highly knowledgeable expert on the SAS and its practices doesn't even know where they are based. He states at 2hr 11m that the SAS are based in Boston i the North of England were as anyone who isn't an imbecile knows they're based in the South West Midlands in Hereford at the former RAF Hereford base which is now known as Credenhll.

And we all know how sane and truthful that particular fruitbat is.

After throwing wild accusations around, he's probably convinced himself that it is the truth as a form of self-preservation. He's obviously in denial as he was instrumental in the romance in the first place, then came up with this ill conceived decoy plan, had a team of staff who were terrified of his bullying ways and too scared to 'defy' his orders, one of whom was over the limit and had no business getting behind the wheel of a car. Unfortunately for him, he lost his son in the process. It must be a horrible burden for him to have to bear. As you say, the guy is delusional and thinks that money can buy him whatever he wants. It can't.

Archived