Was Lady Diana Spencer murdered by the Illuminati?

Lady Di was murdered because she was humiliating the royal family. I have no doubt about that.

I'll refer you to the comment I made earlier:-

She died because she got in a car with a drunk-driver, and did not wear her seatbelt. No conspiracy, no dark dealings... She was simply a prat who did not wear her seatbelt.

Lady Di was murdered because she was humiliating the royal family. I have no doubt about that.

She was no longer a member of the royal family at the time of her death and had already given the public enough rope to hang her with in the weeks leading up to the accident. I recall her popularity being at an all time low, it was her death that catapulted her to the revered status of 'People's Princess', so even if by some huge leap of faith she was assassinated, it totally backfired on them. I don't buy any of it, it's too messy and too contingent on a number of last minute changes of plan, all of which were contributory factors in the crash, to have executed a mission to kill.

I dare say, had she lived, she would have become a laughing stock, going from one ill fated love affair to another, making the royals look the very epitome of decorum and duty in comparison.

Everyone - because seatbelts actually do exist, and are therefore helpful.

you don't have to wear seatbelts, if you are in a car that is so old, it doesn't have any seat belts. Owners aren't obliged to fit them.

you don't have to wear seatbelts, if you are in a car that is so old, it doesn't have any seat belts. Owners aren't obliged to fit them.

but, callippo, in a vehicle that has seatbelts, you are required to use them, by law.

but, callippo, in a vehicle that has seatbelts, you are required to use them, by law.

That wasn't even the question, though; the question was, who needs them. Even people who are legally excused from wearing them, do need them in the event of a crash.

I watched a couple of minutes of that documentary. The person claiming to have be a highly knowledgeable expert on the SAS and its practices doesn't even know where they are based. He states at 2hr 11m that the SAS are based in Boston i the North of England were as anyone who isn't an imbecile knows they're based in the South West Midlands in Hereford at the former RAF Hereford base which is now known as Credenhll.

He's another one who subscribes to "Tinfoil Hat Monthly" I reckon, Donuticus

That wasn't even the question, though; the question was, who needs them. Even people who are legally excused from wearing them, do need them in the event of a crash.

Was Diana exempted from using the seatbelts that were in the limo?

She was no longer a member of the royal family at the time of her death and had already given the public enough rope to hang her with in the weeks leading up to the accident. I recall her popularity being at an all time low, it was her death that catapulted her to the revered status of 'People's Princess', so even if by some huge leap of faith she was assassinated, it totally backfired on them. I don't buy any of it, it's too messy and too contingent on a number of last minute changes of plan, all of which were contributory factors in the crash, to have executed a mission to kill.

I dare say, had she lived, she would have become a laughing stock, going from one ill fated love affair to another, making the royals look the very epitome of decorum and duty in comparison.

It does not matter that she was no longer a member of the royal family. She had and still was humiliating the establishment so they bumped her off. The Queen virtually admitted it to her butler, whose name eludes me at present.

Archived