Was Lady Diana Spencer murdered by the Illuminati?

It does not matter that she was no longer a member of the royal family. She had and still was humiliating the establishment so they bumped her off. The Queen virtually admitted it to her butler, whose name eludes me at present.

So they thought that they would make sure that Diana's name will go down in history for ever?

It does not matter that she was no longer a member of the royal family. She had and still was humiliating the establishment so they bumped her off. The Queen virtually admitted it to her butler, whose name eludes me at present.

oh, not Paul whatsisname who wrote that book about how he was utterly indispensable, and Diana's total confidante... till the publishers offered him daft-money for his book?

Edit:- Paul Burrell... just looked up the name of the book.

They had more or less washed their hands of her, stripped her of her title and her behaviour did not reflect on them as post the Panorama debacle, they had distanced themselves from her. If anything, sympathy and support for Charkes and Camilla were growing before her death. Why would the royals sabotage that to bump off a woman who was considered by many as unstable at best and mad at worst?

They had more or less washed their hands of her, stripped her of her title and her behaviour did not reflect on them as post the Panorama debacle, they had distanced themselves from her. If anything, sympathy and support for Charkes and Camilla were growing before her death. Why would the royals sabotage that to bump off a woman who was considered by many as unstable at best and mad at worst?

The information that you have given is incorrect. I lived through the times. Di was always very well liked by the public. She was never less popular than charlie boy.

So what did you mean by this post?

I mean that I do not think as you do. You are attempting some silly straw man type argument by telling me what I believe and then arguing against it as if I believed it. Just go away.

Archived