Was Lady Diana Spencer murdered by the Illuminati?

The information that you have given is incorrect. I lived through the times. Di was always very well liked by the public. She was never less popular than charlie boy.

I remember vividly the Sunday papers lambasting her public jollies in the Med with Dodi, a move on her part designed to make Hasnat Kahn jealous. A dignified silence always wins in the end. Killing her off in her prime is hardly a wise move and one guaranteed to ensure her place as a tragic and wronged woman, going down in history as an icon, as has already been said. Leaving her to continue as she was she would have been hoist her her own petard.

I remember vividly the Sunday papers lambasting her public jollies in the Med with Dodi, a move on her part designed to make Hasnat Kahn jealous. A dignified silence always wins in the end. Killing her off in her prime is hardly a wise move and one guaranteed to ensure her place as a tragic and wronged woman, going down in history as an icon, as has already been said. Leaving her to continue as she was she would have been hoist her her own petard.

I remember that Lady Di was always better liked than any of the royal family. Even after she split from charlie people still adored her, despite what some in the pocket newspaper may have said. She was very loveable and sincere, unlike the royal scroungers.

I mean that I do not think as you do. You are attempting some silly straw man type argument by telling me what I believe and then arguing against it as if I believed it. Just go away.

No, I was pointing out that it is an utterly bizarre notion to believe that the Royal family would kill Diana off just because it is felt by some that she was humiliating the establishment.

Even if I had to accept the argument the Royal family did feel it had to act against Diana, it is plainly obvious that it was against the Royal Families interest for Diana to die in such circumstances, when all they had to do was turn her into another Sarah, Duchess of York.

I remember that Lady Di was always better liked than any of the royal family. Even after she split from charlie people still adored her, despite what some in the pocket newspaper may have said. She was very loveable and sincere, unlike the royal scroungers.

Undoubtedly, amongst the die hard Di fans, she would always be in their hearts loveable, adorable and sincere. The tide was already beginning to turn however and people were beginning to see that she was manipulative, unstable had no compunction about using her kids as pawns in some media popularity contest. I don't doubt that the royals were glad to be shot of her when she divorced but I suspect that their hearts sank, for a multitude of reasons when she died.

No, I was pointing out that it is an utterly bizarre notion to believe that the Royal family would kill Diana off just because it is felt by some that she was humiliating the establishment.

Even if I had to accept the argument the Royal family did feel it had to act against Diana, it is plainly obvious that it was against the Royal Families interest for Diana to die in such circumstances, when all they had to do was turn her into another Sarah, Duchess of York.

Quite. Why hasn't she been bumped off? Why wasn't Wallis Simpson similarly disposed of? The MO of the royals has always been to distance themselves and maintain a dignified silence. This is what has secured their popularity.

Undoubtedly, amongst the die hard Di fans, she would always be in their hearts loveable, adorable and sincere. The tide was already beginning to turn however and people were beginning to see that she was manipulative, unstable had no compunction about using her kids as pawns in some media popularity contest. I don't doubt that the royals were glad to be shot of her when she divorced but I suspect that their hearts sank, for a multitude of reasons when she died.

I do not think that her popularity was waning at all. I think that most people loved her and still do. I think that they loved her even more once the establishment turned the media machine against her as they could see right through it.

I do not think that her popularity was waning at all. I think that most people loved her and still do. I think that they loved her even more once the establishment turned the media machine against her as they could see right through it.

The only reason that most do still love her is because she died whilst still young and beautiful and will always be remembered thus. Because two young boys were left without a mother and the public loves nothing more than conspiracy theories. She didn't live long enough for her memory to be suitably tainted either. And I suspect that those who still obsess about her are the very same for whom the Paparazzi were chasing her; they lapped it all up, were the very ones who bought every paper and magazine that featured her on the cover without whom her currency would have been worthless, without whom a car driven by a drunk would never have had to speed along the streets of Paris.

She might have been better liked than some of the royals, but many people had their doubts about her which were confirmed by that disastrous interview she did with thingy, ermm *googles* Martin Bashir.

Sad to have died in the way she did, but at least she has a lasting memorial in the annals of the conspiracy theorists. Die young and pretty, always good advice if you want to be remembered.

The only reason that most do still love her is because she died whilst still young and beautiful and will always be remembered thus. Because two young boys were left without a mother and the public loves nothing more than conspiracy theories. She didn't live long enough for her memory to be suitably tainted either. And I suspect that those who still obsess about her are the very same for whom the Paparazzi were chasing her; they lapped it all up, were the very ones who bought every paper and magazine that featured her on the cover without whom her currency would have been worthless, without whom a car driven by a drunk would never have had to speed along the streets of Paris.

I do not agree with you. I believe that Di , even at the time of her death was much more popular than any member of the family had ever been. She was more loved than the queen herself. This was another reason why they murdered her.

I do not agree with you. I believe that Di , even at the time of her death was much more popular than any member of the family had ever been. She was more loved than the queen herself. This was another reason why they murdered her.
Oh, come on! More loved than our own dear Queen? That could never be! The Queen is respected for her enduring devotion to her country and its people. Poor Diana, she undoubtedly had the common touch, but appeared to have had little commonsense and even less dignity. And her fans? Famous for 'adoring' a woman they had never met and knew nothing about other than gossip and the media opinions, people can be very silly.

She was never a threat to the Royals, but even if so, they don't need to bump people off, their popularity may wax and wane but they go on. Unless perhaps it was in a "who will rid me of this turbulent priest" misunderstanding type of way? Some over zealous security operative overstepping the mark? Hmmm, no, on balance. Too many happenstances to make it feasible.

Archived