Was Lady Diana Spencer murdered by the Illuminati?

She might have been better liked than some of the royals, but many people had their doubts about her which were confirmed by that disastrous interview she did with thingy, ermm *googles* Martin Bashir.

Sad to have died in the way she did, but at least she has a lasting memorial in the annals of the conspiracy theorists. Die young and pretty, always good advice if you want to be remembered.

Quite. I can't remember the exact sequence of events, but for a woman who berated the fact that were 'three in this marriage' and blamed 'the other woman' she had no reservations about stalking a married man or being the third in someone else's marriage. Then there was all that stuff about Tarot readings etc. Next she hooks up with some notorious playboy whose father had orchestrated the 'romance'. The Sunday papers all rushed to pull their damning features on her the night that she was killed. If they were (the royals) were seriously worried, all they had to do was bide their time and have her continue on the trajectory, ageing and eventually being ousted by a certain Kate Middleton. As it was, her death seriously set back the public acceptance of Camilla. If they were behind it, they would have been flying the Royal Standard at half mast from day one and making emotional speeches to the media from day one.

The royals are here to stay, sadly. The Queen is a hugely respected figure as opposed to one who engenders pity and sympathy. Diana's public sympathy would have dried up eventually and turned to contempt.

Oh, come on! More loved than our own dear Queen? That could never be! The Queen is respected for her enduring devotion to her country and its people. Poor Diana, she undoubtedly had the common touch, but appeared to have had little commonsense and even less dignity. And her fans? Famous for 'adoring' a woman they had never met and knew nothing about other than gossip and the media opinions, people can be very silly.

She was never a threat to the Royals, but even if so, they don't need to bump people off, their popularity may wax and wane but they go on. Unless perhaps it was in a "who will rid me of this turbulent priest" misunderstanding type of way? Some over zealous security operative overstepping the mark? Hmmm, no, on balance. Too many happenstances to make it feasible.

Many people who dislike the royal family loved Di. She appealed to everyone. The queen has very limited appeal. I dislike her intensely, but loved Di.

Many people who dislike the royal family loved Di. She appealed to everyone. The queen has very limited appeal. I dislike her intensely, but loved Di.
Aw, bless you for an innocent soul. Hate to tell you this, but not everyone loved Diana and she didn't have universal appeal.

But I see where you're coming from now, you're in your happy place. I shall desist from trying to guide you into a more rational frame of mind.

Really? I don't know anyone who was hoodwinked by Diana's media machine and public image. Why did you love Diana so much? Is publicly humiliating the father of her children something that we should admire and aspire to? Whatever Sarah Ferguson's faults, she never restored to such tactics.

Aw, bless you for an innocent soul. Hate to tell you this, but not everyone loved Diana and she didn't have universal appeal.

But I see where you're coming from now, you're in your happy place. I shall desist from trying to guide you into a more rational frame of mind.

Many influential people also believe that she was murdered just as I do. Late at night, in a tunnel, not many people about, in the dark. Area quickly cleared afterwards. But royalists will choose not to believe what rational people see as obvious. Royalists are too blind to see the truth.

Many influential people also believe that she was murdered just as I do. Late at night, in a tunnel, not many people about, in the dark. Area quickly cleared afterwards. But royalists will choose not to believe what rational people see as obvious. Royalists are too blind to see the truth.

What most rational people see as obvious is that she was involved in a high speed car accident and wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

Prince Phillip wasn't lurking behind a pillar with a laser gun.

What most rational people see as obvious is that she was involved in a high speed car accident and wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

Prince Phillip wasn't lurking behind a pillar with a laser gun.

He would not need to be.

For the record, I am not a royalist. Far from it. The simple truth is that if Diana had been some plain or overweight frumpy woman, she would never have had the legion of adoring fans that she had at the height of her popularity. A lot of people love a sob story, that was the secret of her success. It doesn't last though, by and large the public get tired of it and the sympathy soon evaporates. Diana was the queen of spin long before Blair came along.

Archived