I love fixing things..

I don't know, what it is but i love it...

I love to take things apart or break them just to fix it.

I'll break my phone just to fix it again.

Call me mad but believe me, if someone gave me something to fix i would as sure as hell make sure i've fixed it before i give it back.

I love it that much.

I think it must just be the accomplishment of doing something to make someone else happy...

But i really do love it...

Hahah (:

I absolutely agree. Fixing things is great and it all became easier with the internet where there's so many tips and tricks about fixing stuff.

I also live by the motto "If it isn't broken, take it apart and find out why not" :thumbsup:

I don't know, what it is but i love it...

I love to take things apart or break them just to fix it.

I'll break my phone just to fix it again.

Call me mad but believe me, if someone gave me something to fix i would as sure as hell make sure i've fixed it before i give it back.

I love it that much.

I think it must just be the accomplishment of doing something to make someone else happy...

But i really do love it...

Hahah (:

You might like the lyrics to Bob Dylans song "Everything is Broken"

I absolutely agree. Fixing things is great and it all became easier with the internet where there's so many tips and tricks about fixing stuff.

I also live by the motto "If it isn't broken, take it apart and find out why not" :thumbsup:

Haha!

I agree the internet is a great tool.

Other day my housemate came in from fishing with a big Pollock(that is not a mispell:D) He asked me if i knew how to gut it.I aint got a clue.So there we was both googlng youtube,and all became clear.

Next day he came home from work and lost his bedroom key.Once again googled 'how to pick a lock.' youtube saved the day...

Fixing things gives you the feeling you are a creator and have power to be stronger and above things around you. Good for the ego, it gives a little high and push to the ego.

It also saves a lot of money and is good for environment.

I don't break things to fix them but can fix almost everything from electronics to mechanical.

Just fixed mother in laws dripping bathroom tap, not the rubber washer type but the plastic sliding plates. Nobody sells replacement parts for them no more, when they drip you have to buy new taps now. Rip off greedy industry new £50 taps when old one drips.

I just grapped a little piece of rubber license plate from on the road 2.5 mm and cut it to same shape. Now taps are fine for next 5 years, £ 0.0

Archived