Juror fined £450 for smoking cannabis

Are some of you so keen to seem right on that you'll defend a juror being under the influence of drink/drugs in the middle of a (rape) trial? If I was on trial for anything, I'd prefer that my twelve good citizens sitting in judgment on me were at least compos mentis at the time.

Are some of you so keen to seem right on that you'll defend a juror being under the influence of drink/drugs in the middle of a (rape) trial? If I was on trial for anything, I'd prefer that my twelve good citizens sitting in judgment on me were at least compos mentis at the time.

I think some are so thick that they'd condone a pilot out of his head on crack, a bus driver who is ****** or a surgeon on speed.

I think some are so thick that they'd condone a pilot out of his head on crack, a bus driver who is ****** or a surgeon on speed.

Maybe you should read thread again.

Even those of us that are pro cannabis are in agreement that this guy is a tool for doing what he did.

Why do you insist on sensationalising everything? Maybe you are the "thick" one!!??

I'm just looking into it at the moment and wondered if anyone had any advice or stories to tell?

Yeah, I'm that thick that I've more or less retired at 31.

Some people talk with fork tongue.:o;)......

Why would a retired person be looking into buying a franchise?

Archived