How often do you wash all your bed sheets?

Nor do they look nice if you lie on/under them- which is what they're for!

You sound just like my other half... He goes mad everynight as he says it takes 20mins to get in bed after he's taken the scatter cusions, runner off and actually got in bed!! My answer is always I like it to look nice!!!

As for changing its everyweek.

You sound just like my other half... He goes mad everynight as he says it takes 20mins to get in bed after he's taken the scatter cusions, runner off and actually got in bed!! My answer is always I like it to look nice!!!

As for changing its everyweek.

Haha!

Your other aif is right.

My exes bed consisted of...Mattress(naturally) mattress cover+bed-sheet(them fancy frilly ones) quilt..2 pillows each + 2 silk fancy pillows + 1 velvet pillow.+ one of those throw over thingybobs...And finished off with a soft cuddly pig + a soft cuddly ee-aw.

:hihi:

Haha!

Your other aif is right.

My exes bed consisted of...Mattress(naturally) mattress cover+bed-sheet(them fancy frilly ones) quilt..2 pillows each + 2 silk fancy pillows + 1 velvet pillow.+ one of those throw over thingybobs...And finished off with a soft cuddly pig + a soft cuddly ee-aw.

It must be a man thing!! We have a mattress, bottom sheet, duvet then 2 pillows that go under the duvet and 2 that go on top, then 2 retagular cusions to sit on top of the pillows, 2 square ones that match the runner then 2 smaller ones that sit in front of them- none of these are for use just for decoration purposes!! Oh then a runner acoss the bottom of the bed. He is not allowed under and circumstanes to try and make the bed he should be gratfull I let us sleep in it it looks that nice:hihi:

:hihi:

It must be a man thing!! We have a mattress, bottom sheet, duvet then 2 pillows that go under the duvet and 2 that go on top, then 2 retagular cusions to sit on top of the pillows, 2 square ones that match the runner then 2 smaller ones that sit in front of them- none of these are for use just for decoration purposes!! Oh then a runner acoss the bottom of the bed. He is not allowed under and circumstanes to try and make the bed he should be gratfull I let us sleep in it it looks that nice:hihi:

Think my boss got fed-up of me phoning in to tell him i'm running late coz am still making the bed.:D

Never heard of anyone ironing sheets, I take mine out of the dryer while there still warm, they look like they've been ironed , they go right back on the bed that I change about every 10 days, pillow cases more often, all my bedding has to be white :love:

Archived