How often do you wash all your bed sheets?

Not joking..........she sleeps at the bottom of the bed every night. So did our last dog and all the dogs and cats I've ever had. Lots of people have their animals on the bed at night. Might bother some people, not us. It's our house, our bed and our dog. Our choice.

She is not a stinking mutt either- she's bathed, groomed and has her teeth cleaned. In fact she's a lot cleaner than some of Sheffield's citizens IMO.

I love my dogs to bits but they have no chance of getting in my bed, I said in a earlier post I only just let my other half in the bed lol :hihi:

Not joking..........she sleeps at the bottom of the bed every night. So did our last dog and all the dogs and cats I've ever had. Lots of people have their animals on the bed at night. Might bother some people, not us. It's our house, our bed and our dog. Our choice.

She is not a stinking mutt either- she's bathed, groomed and has her teeth cleaned. In fact she's a lot cleaner than some of Sheffield's citizens IMO.

I'm with you on that one! My cats can go on the bed as they please, my dog can go on during the day and from when the alarm goes off in the morning but has to sleep in her own bed overnight (it's at the foot of my bed!!), if she sleeps on the bed overnight she ends up horizontal across the bed and we end up with like a few inches either side!

I can't believe people can be arsed to change the sheets every week! Life's too short for that! Fair play to them though!

Fair enough,but humans don't go sniffin crap in the grass and lick the paws,butt n balls.:P

And no matter how much you groom a dog,you will still get hairs all over.

After going into public/pub toilets and seeing the amount of people who don't wash their hands, I am sure there are a lot of folk wandering round with a fair amount of crap on them.

Dog hairs won't kill you unless you have a severe allergy.

After going into public/pub toilets and seeing the amount of people who don't wash their hands, I am sure there are a lot of folk wandering round with a fair amount of crap on them.

Dog hairs won't kill you unless you have a severe allergy.

Everyone to there own i suppose.

I can understand OAPs who live on their own having a cat/dog in their bedroom.

Dog hairs wont kill you,but they do get all over the place,and us humans do get a lot of our ailments from animals.

Archived