Olympic torches on ebay

Look, Coe is charging the earth for anything connected with the O£ympics, (the money-grabbing ****), why shouldn't the plebs also make a fortune out of it?

Once you'be bought your over-priced fag lighter, it's got nowt to do with anyone what you do with it surely?

Mmmmm, Cornettos. I shall now sue myself, as Cornettos are not sponsors of the official Olympic rip-off-athon and may not be mentioned in the same breath as aforesaid much anticipated (or should that be over-hyped?) sporting event.

pretty much agree fella, if (unlikely as it may seem) the olympic torch was carried by unfit, skinny legged, pot bellied middle aged men and I was chosen as a prime example and someome offered me top wonga for the tin cornetto afterwards I'd go for it gig stylee.

I also agree that the olympics is a corrupt, corporate circus , but it does seem a bit cheeky when someone gets the olympic zippo on ebay before it's even delivered - I'd love to know if the olympic authorities are behind the doncater blokes ebay listing disappearing

I think its crap that they don't all use the same torch in this 'relay'

What an opportunity though to raise income by selling the torch to the 'bearer'. Or do they get given them as a momento? if it's for their charity fine by me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/London-2012-Olympic-Torch-/190681453008?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item2c658011d0#ht_500wt_1413

I'd like to meet the fool who wins it!! Did they not read the description???

'You are bidding on an photo of an authentic London 2012 Olympic Torch used in the torch relay'

Currently £14,700..........sorry 16,800 as i type............sorry £21,100......

sorry £24,100.....

Regards, acman.

Just noticed that someone in the questions has asked is it just a photo for sale or the torch, and to be fair the seller has stated just the photo,

Just as a thought what is the outcome of this when the winner realizes and maybe refuses to pay?

Archived