January Sales...Who would you like to realistically see at your club

sufc_tom

Faces i'd like to see coming into Bramall Lane this January.

1. Michael Brown (Im sorry but I cannot give up hope).

2. Izale McLeod (I like the look at him when he was @ the lane. But sources at the lane say he wasn't so convincing on the training pitch)

3. Ade Akinbiyi (Although probably not the right age however he cannot stop scoring at the moment and if we could maybe agree a fee of around 500-850k then i'd love to have him here)

4. Gregg Halford (Defender at Colchester...Big, Strong and showing lots of promise so much that big premiership teams are having a look at him)

5. Lee Trundle (Knock a few pounds from his waistline, surround him with good service and he will do the rest).

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Geoff Horsefield

John Hartson

Dean Ashton

Robbie Fowler

A few of the above would do nicely along with a defender - open to ideas :)

The horse I feel would be a very short term acquisation he is the wrong side of 30 and would be expensive.

John Hartson no doubt would be off our wage scale.

Dean Ashton is hot property and would definately find himself in a premiership team come Febraury.

Robbie Fowler...Was a good player...however now has so many fingers in differant business project I feel the passion seems to have left his footballing career as he has achieved and done a hell of alot already so wouldn't be a good signing at all.

Although I do agree cheeky bids for Koumas, Brown and Earnshaw are in order :D

Originally posted by sufc_tom

Faces i'd like to see coming into Bramall Lane this January.

1. Michael Brown (Im sorry but I cannot give up hope).

2. Izale McLeod (I like the look at him when he was @ the lane. But sources at the lane say he wasn't so convincing on the training pitch)

3. Ade Akinbiyi (Although probably not the right age however he cannot stop scoring at the moment and if we could maybe agree a fee of around 500-850k then i'd love to have him here)

4. Gregg Halford (Defender at Colchester...Big, Strong and showing lots of promise so much that big premiership teams are having a look at him)

5. Lee Trundle (Knock a few pounds from his waistline, surround him with good service and he will do the rest).

what ARE you talking about with the exception of brown (who is in the spurs first team at he moment anyway) i wouldn't have ANY of them players- there terrible!!!

Koumas, Jerome and that big chinese centre back are all united needs to go up! i don't even think we NEED anybody to be honest but it would be nice to have even more strength in depth!

Archived