Megrahi is dead

Many of the victim's families believe he is innocent. The evidence against him was dodgy in the extreme. I think the establishment did a deal to let him out before he died in order to put a stop to further publicity about how prosecution witnesses were bribed and the general dodginess of the trial.

This is interesting

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/south_of_scotland/8264119.stm

It's my view that if the judiciary had nothing to hide, she wouldn't be shouting and banging her chest so much. The way she's going on, you'd think that being convicted by a UK court was incontrovertible proof of guilt. Somebody should tell the fool about the Birmingham Six and the Guildford Four.

• 2 years later...

What our government couldn't do and what Allah couldn't protect, the one living God has taken care of.

Mass murderer Megrahi is dead.

Celebrate. I'm in the pub and my freedom allows me to enjoy this moment with expensive champagne.

To the relatives of Lockerbie and the innocent ones on that Pan Am flight, God Bless!!

Cheers.

What our government couldn't do and what Allah couldn't protect, the one living God has taken care of.

Celebrate. I'm in the pub and my freedom allows me to enjoy this moment with expensive champagne.

To the relatives of Lockerbie and the innocent ones on that Pan Am flight, God Bless!!

Cheers.

you missed the word ALLEDGED out of my emboldened bit

How do you know your one living God did it?

No it's money which allows that.

which even some of the relatives of the dead have stated theyre not sure he was involved

It would take some Mastermind to carry that atrocity out single-handedly.

Like the Birmingham 6, he personally might not have been directly involved, but I'd hazard a weighty bet he knew who the MFs were who were responsible.

It would take some Mastermind to carry that atrocity out single-handedly.

Like the Birmingham 6, he personally might not have been directly involved, but I'd hazard a weighty bet he knew who the MFs were who were responsible.

Guilt by association, always the best way to get vengeful satisfaction. Enjoy your champaign Ousetunes

Archived