Base heaven @ Adelphi

mapadale

Whos going to this, been to a couple of these and the line up and sets played where awsome.

Looks like a good line up for NYE as well, ne of you young fit birds going. Could do with a date to bring in the new year withand im not bad looking ether.

Ne ways hope to see some of you lot down there.

Dont qoute me but me thinks its £20 non members and $15 mebers but not to sure. Dont really care about the price though, its he fact its a bannging night and its open 10-6.

Just what a like and damn good end to the weekend and deffo the year. Im looking forward to it big time for sure........

Originally posted by mapadale

Whos going to this, been to a couple of these and the line up and sets played where awsome.

Looks like a good line up for NYE as well, ne of you young fit birds going. Could do with a date to bring in the new year withand im not bad looking ether.

Ne ways hope to see some of you lot down there.

Well im looking for a tarzan so if you fit that bill then look me up, ill be there.

Clue in the above to as what i will look like.

Archived