Do you allow dogs/cats in your bed?

What if I find you a dancing dog that will also sing you to sleep, likes playing with balls ;) and will make coffee in the morning? Would you take him to bed?

I can get one of those every week down the local at kicking out time.:D

What if I find you a dancing dog that will also sing you to sleep, likes playing with balls ;) and will make coffee in the morning? Would you take him to bed?

Eee-up!

I take that back!

I didn't read the part you wrote that says..'would you take HIM back.'

I likey ladies,and ladies only.

Phew!

Be careful, some women will make more of a mess of your bed than a dog, what with all the orange stuff all over their bodies, and the extensions shedding hair :gag:

Women are messy full-stop!

Better get back on topic..

O'dear we are all going to die from letting the animals sleep in our beds and cause us to catch terrible deseases still it will be a change from the normal way of snuffing it and we will be warm and loved by our devoted friends to the end.The most dirty creatures are humans just look at the litter around the places we live and in some people homes so next time when you go visiting friends check their homes and take a Jeyes fluid spray.

Archived