Do you allow dogs/cats in your bed?

Sleeping with animals is dirty and wrong. I wouldnt let anything or anyone that didnt wipe their bum after a poo into my bed.

Haha!

Do you ask them outright? Like 'hey,can i check your butt before getting in my bed.'

My mate lets his big shaggy dog in his bed,and his clothes are horrendously covered in hairs.

Uunless you are also going to be sleeping in the bed, or someone is forcing you to have their animal in your bed with you, I don't suppose it's anyone else's business whether someone chooses to have their pet in/on/ under their bed, is it?

My bed, my bedroom, my pets... MY choice. Your bed, your bedroom, your choice.

I find the notion of sharing one's bed with cats and dogs really rather repellent.

As a teenager in the first flush of a physical relationship I once shared my bed with my then girlfriend and a cat. I won't do so again...

I find the notion of sharing one's bed with cats and dogs really rather repellent.

As a teenager in the first flush of a physical relationship I once shared my bed with my then girlfriend and a cat. I won't do so again...

Women not your thing then?

Or am i reading that wrong?

:hihi:

I occasionally sleep with my pooch. Hes my best friend and a comfort on those nights when im lonely and could do with the company.

He just lays next to me and i cuddle him till i fall asleep.

I can understand why some people don't like the idea though but its each to their own i my view.

Uunless you are also going to be sleeping in the bed, or someone is forcing you to have their animal in your bed with you, I don't suppose it's anyone else's business whether someone chooses to have their pet in/on/ under their bed, is it?

My bed, my bedroom, my pets... MY choice. Your bed, your bedroom, your choice.

You tell them girl!! :clap:

Women not your thing then?

Or am i reading that wrong?

:hihi:

I occasionally sleep with my pooch. Hes my best friend and a comfort on those nights when im lonely and could do with the company.

He just lays next to me and i cuddle him till i fall asleep.

I can understand why some people don't like the idea though but its each to their own i my view.

I go for a few beers with my best friend.

I draw the line at sleeping with him.:P

Archived