Do you allow dogs/cats in your bed?

My dog sits on the sofa with us.

He is also allowed to sleep in the bed with me when the wife's away (I say allowed, he sleeps in the bed with me when the wife's away), but she wont let him in the bed normally because of the hairs.

I wouldn't let him beg, eat from my plate or lick my face though.

I find the notion of sharing one's bed with cats and dogs really rather repellent.

As a teenager in the first flush of a physical relationship I once shared my bed with my then girlfriend and a cat. I won't do so again...

Jammy sod 2 pussy's & won't do it again, sorry, but it was begging for the pun :hihi::hihi:

Uunless you are also going to be sleeping in the bed, or someone is forcing you to have their animal in your bed with you, I don't suppose it's anyone else's business whether someone chooses to have their pet in/on/ under their bed, is it?

My bed, my bedroom, my pets... MY choice. Your bed, your bedroom, your choice.

Be careful my friend, the SF PC brigade will be taking names.:)

I find the notion of sharing one's bed with cats and dogs really rather repellent.

As a teenager in the first flush of a physical relationship I once shared my bed with my then girlfriend and a cat. I won't do so again...

I like to have a little pussy in bed with me.

Parasites,germs and diseases.

That's why animals should have their own feeding bowls.

You do realise, that our own mouths are less hygenic than a dogs...

There has been tests done where they got dogs and people to lick petre dishes, and left the bacteria to grow and colonise, then studied them..

the dogs came out much more hygenic than us, with cats sat in the middle and us being the worst...

I used to let my cat sleep on the bed with me, she liked to get under the covers with me for a cuddle. Trouble is, she always decided she wanted a cuddle in the middle of the night and came and headbutted me, purring like crazy :roll:

The dog was never allowed, I didn't want my bed smelling of dog.

Allready been done, see post 80.

I have done & that is singular, I believe mine refers to a plural, being as you being soooo pedantic. I saw it b4 I posted this, I do happen to read previous posts but, never realised there was a limit on having a laugh.

You do realise, that our own mouths are less hygenic than a dogs...

There has been tests done where they got dogs and people to lick petre dishes, and left the bacteria to grow and colonise, then studied them..

the dogs came out much more hygenic than us, with cats sat in the middle and us being the worst...

I doubt my little un will be catching toxoplasmosis from my mouth though.

Archived