Bee Gees' Robin Gibb Dead

Listening to the news this morning,and quite surprised at the amount of great songs they wrote,that other artists sang.

The greatest English songwriting team since Lennon and Thumbs Aloft!

Don't forget the songs they wrote for others including Chain Reaction, If I Can't Have You, Heart Stop Beating In Time, Heartbreaker, Islands In The Stream etc.

The greatest English songwriting team since Lennon and Thumbs Aloft!

Don't forget the songs they wrote for others including Chain Reaction, If I Can't Have You, Heart Stop Beating In Time, Heartbreaker, Islands In The Stream etc.

Single handedly they nearly destroyed music how it should be,thank god Punk came along when it did.

irrepective of that RIP Mr Gibb

Single handedly they nearly destroyed music how it should be,thank god Punk came along when it did.

irrepective of that RIP Mr Gibb

My collection includes Never Mind The ********, The Great Rock And Roll Swindle and 4 Bee Gees albums!!

No clearly that is not the case, life is not predetermined.

Your lifestyle can have a large effect on the chance of you getting cancer (amongst other illnesses), although so can your genetics and your environment.

Living a healthy lifestyle doesn't give you any guarantees, particularly if other factors are stacked against you, but it does reduce the chance of illness.

Cyclone shhh...I understand your reasoning, and your point of view, but this is a thread where people want to pay respect, not go into a critical thinking mode. My Dad died of a heart attack aged 28.....it's not something that I would choose to debate on an internet forum, it happened, for whatever reason. Just let people "be"..........and respect their point of view.

Sorry......:|

Cyclone shhh...I understand your reasoning, and your point of view, but this is a thread where people want to pay respect, not go into a critical thinking mode. My Dad died of a heart attack aged 28.....it's not something that I would choose to debate on an internet forum, it happened, for whatever reason. Just let people "be"..........and respect their point of view.

Sorry......:|

There was another thread started, discussing the reality of how a "healthy lifestyle" can prevent cancer in the light of Robin Gibb's death.

I contributed quite a lengthy piece of personal testimony to the discussion, which was quite interesting, and that is the discussion that Cyclone was contributing to. How it got merged with this, dog only knows.

There was another thread started, discussing the reality of how a "healthy lifestyle" can prevent cancer in the light of Robin Gibb's death.

I contributed quite a lengthy piece of personal testimony to the discussion, which was quite interesting, and that is the discussion that Cyclone was contributing to. How it got merged with this, dog only knows.

Ahh I see....thanks for the feedback :)

Archived