I thought lots of people needed work?

How would a thousand people that enjoy their jobs feed themselves without money to buy food? Or are you hoping that they all enjoy doing something different and they can barter for each other produce.

You wil have to make arangements with the rest of the world and trade with money outside the community.

If a community of 1000 people lived and worked together without money. Bussines can have financial relations with rest of world.

Of coarse this could only be possible if this community is happy and fulfilled with their lives, it is not possible with corrupt people in power.

We have corupt people in power now. It is not their fault, most of them don't even realise they are corupt it is all they have ever known.

They have never lived without coruption and have forgotten how to be honest.

Lying can become a habbit. Unconsious, the dishonest person has gone down that road for so long, cannot be honest once, has forgotten how to.

When people buy things to impres their friends. Gain status by what they have. Compete by trying to show off and be better while putting others down and insult them.

They do it to soothe their hurt feelings because society has let them down in finding happines in work, careers, education. Except for a few exeptions the majority is miserable, dissatisfied and unhappy or even depressed.

Does not matter how much or little you earn, the money is useles if you are not happy, satisfied with your life.

I am not a communist. Don't believe in everybody is the same. People are different and have different needs.

You cannot force equality on a group of people where every individual is unique.

When a rich persons takes a milion while cutting down employees that is not unique!

It is clear that person should be put in a mental institution! Sacking people with one hand while grabbing the profits with the other.

This society accepts the mental greedynes and rejects any positive creative growth that could help in making people happy.

You wil have to make arangements with the rest of the world and trade with money outside the community.

If a community of 1000 people lived and worked together without money. Bussines can have financial relations with rest of world.

But where would the money come from if they are all working free of money?

"I thought lots of people needed work?" yes, steady regular work, not one off cash in hand work.

not one off cash in hand....the lads in boozer make a living doing the odd job...three firms always recruiting in the pub...

job and done...cash paid...everyone happy...

cash is king...and always has been...

But where would the money come from if they are all working free of money?

A community can have money as an community, not the money of individuals but the community trades ouside the community with currency.

If you go to a place that does not speak english, you have to learn the language. If you trade with people that only use currency you don't have a choice, you are forced to do the same.

A community is not the individual. An individual can easily live without money inside a community where people do things because they enjoy it. No need to compete or fight for more and more al the time when the community supplies al you need.

People needs are different depending on their individual circumstances. Some people need more than others no one is the same.

I know you are thinking what if one of them wants it all. That person must be out of balance, wanting it al for themselfes while leaving a pittance for the rest.

That is what is happening now in our society and considered normal and acceptable.

I know plenty of people that can live a normal life without wanting others to work for nothing while they get it all. They are all individuals with different lives, thoughts, feelings, lifestyles.

Some would have more and some less as their needs and lifestyle changes. Not everybody wants a big television, some people like cooking and need a better kitchen.

Eating habits are different. Different cars are needed depending on circumstances.

What is important people don't start grabbing things they don't really need, they have enough but want more and more al the time.

A community can have money as an community, not the money of individuals but the community trades ouside the community with currency.

If you go to a place that does not speak english, you have to learn the language. If you trade with people that only use currency you don't have a choice, you are forced to do the same.

A community is not the individual. An individual can easily live without money inside a community where people do things because they enjoy it. No need to compete or fight for more and more al the time when the community supplies al you need.

People needs are different depending on their individual circumstances. Some people need more than others no one is the same.

I know you are thinking what if one of them wants it all. That person must be out of balance, wanting it al for themselfes while leaving a pittance for the rest.

That is what is happening now in our society and considered normal and acceptable.

I know plenty of people that can live a normal life without wanting others to work for nothing while they get it all. They are all individuals with different lives, thoughts, feelings, lifestyles.

Some would have more and some less as their needs and lifestyle changes. Not everybody wants a big television, some people like cooking and need a better kitchen.

Eating habits are different. Different cars are needed depending on circumstances.

What is important people don't start grabbing things they don't really need, they have enough but want more and more al the time.

Not really, I'm thinking where does the money comes from to buy the things they need if they don't work for money and all do something they enjoy.

Not really, I'm thinking where does the money comes from to buy the things they need if they don't work for money and all do something they enjoy.

You think work= money? No, work is not money many people work for nothing and few people get paid a lot for doing little work or nothing.

The main reason most people are unhappy with their work is because they think they have to work or else they wil go bankrupt. It is a constant depressing pressure put on people by this society

When people in a community work the community also produces products. Those wil be traded with the world that only uses currency.

If someone does not work in that community several things could be done to help that person if he/she is ill or just needs some time to recover or needs a holiday, work should not be slavery.

When people enjoy the work they are doing they do it because they love doing it and don't just stop working because they don't get paid for it.

When your main reason to work is to make money while you don't like your work/life. You have ruined your life already until you realize that you are wasting your life working for money while being so misserable and unhappy.

A lot of people in this society fal into that category.

I like my work and I get paid for it. I would also do it for nothing and enjoy my productive activities doing it.

In this society you end up starving on the street without money. In a community without money, food, shelter, luxuries are available to anyone that needs it. Don't forget that needing something is not the same as being greedy and selfish . If you have a lot of sex you need condoms, if you prefer to watch tv after work you need a good one. When you like to go walking you need good shoes. When you want something to impres or being selfish you get ugly nasty situations where a fight for power, respect takes you back to where we are now. Fighting to be the first, best, competition, struggling to get somewhere.

Many times two people enjoying what they are doing make a more productive team than fighting against each other, wasting energy fighting to be better and more respected than the other.

You think work= money? No, work is not money many people work for nothing and few people get paid a lot for doing little work or nothing.

The main reason most people are unhappy with their work is because they think they have to work or else they wil go bankrupt. It is a constant depressing pressure put on people by this society

When people in a community work the community also produces products. Those wil be traded with the world that only uses currency.

If someone does not work in that community several things could be done to help that person if he/she is ill or just needs some time to recover or needs a holiday, work should not be slavery.

When people enjoy the work they are doing they do it because they love doing it and don't just stop working because they don't get paid for it.

When your main reason to work is to make money while you don't like your work/life. You have ruined your life already until you realize that you are wasting your life working for money while being so misserable and unhappy.

I like my work and I get paid for it. I would also do it for nothing and enjoy my productive activities doing it.

In this society you end up starving on the street without money. In a community without money, food, shelter, luxuries are available to anyone that needs it. Don't forget that needing something is not the same as being greedy and selfish . If you have a lot of sex you need condoms, if you prefer to watch tv after work you need a good one. When you like to go walking you need good shoes. When you want something to impres or being selfish you get ugly nasty situations where a fight for power, respect takes you back to where we are now. Fighting to be the first, best, competition, struggling to get somewhere.

Many times two people enjoying what they are doing make a more productive team than fighting against each other, wasting energy fighting to be better and more respected than the other.

While I disagree with the notion of a society without money (I am naive enough to believe money can be a tool for promoting individual liberty rather than an oppressive burden on society) you come across as an intelligent and thoughtful person.

I enjoy my work, but part of my drive comes from the knowledge that if I work hard my income, and therefore my liberty will grow.

Without money, someone would have to decide what I may or may not have. I don't want loads of fancy stuff, but I value the right to use money I have earned, through labour, as a means to pursue my happiness, whatever that pursuit may entail.

Money represents the fruits of my labour and I have right to take full ownership of that in the same way I have a right to fully own my body and mind - the source of my labour.

No I think work equal’s the ability to buy what I need to live and is significantly easier than bartering to get what I need.

If they are all doing something they enjoy, it doesn't follow that they make products, they might all enjoy teaching kids to play football.

Where would the money come from the buy the things you need.

I love my work.

I enjoy it so much ill do it for free. No payments needed.

This society is trying to not allow people to become free and independant from money.

if there were 1000 people that really enjoyed their job and get together they could do that without money. Untill a unhappy miserable selfish competitive person takes charge, creating a system of you work for me so I can use you to take the fruits of your labour for myself.

Nobody can force you to work for them, never really could, so the current system comes about because people like to have job security. Loving your job and working for free doesn't feed you.

Archived