I thought lots of people needed work?

I am confused

I was under the impression that lots of people were out of work and looking

Ive offered a bit of work, just manual , £50 for a full day

And have i had many replies?, no hardly any!

People are just to bone idle

I don't think the issue here is the money. £50 a day is not a bad wage. I think it's the fact that it's only 1day. People are looking for long term employment.

You think work= money? No, work is not money many people work for nothing and few people get paid a lot for doing little work or nothing.

So how do these people afford to pay the rent or mortgage, and how do you buy food without money?

Have they inherited lots of money from somebody else?

I am confused

I was under the impression that lots of people were out of work and looking

Ive offered a bit of work, just manual , £50 for a full day

And have i had many replies?, no hardly any!

People are just to bone idle

You can't take one specific example and apply it to everybody.

But its quite obvious to that you are trying to make a political point anyway

which has failed miserably

You can't take one specific example and apply it to everybody.

But its quite obvious to that you are trying to make a political point anyway

which has failed miserably

You are way of target my son!!!

But 7 pages for a topic about digging an 'ol isn't bad:).nor what I would call a fail!!

At the end of the day £50 is £50 and is a hell of alot of money when you are sat at home choosing if you plan to eat food or put the heating on.

I'm suprised you had no takers for this job

I got 4 responses in the end

And the person who did the job dug a good hole (in clay!)

So you are wanting people to break the law for a bit of cash in hand work.Why would someone want to work for you, as you are breaking the law too.

Who says he is breaking the law? The person who digs the hole might not be claiming any benefits - could be retired, or in a job already.

As far as I can see, it's just the same as paying a window cleaner, joiner, babysitter or personal shopper!

Who says he is breaking the law? The person who digs the hole might not be claiming any benefits - could be retired, or in a job already.

As far as I can see, it's just the same as paying a window cleaner, joiner, babysitter or personal shopper!

If you suspect that they aren't going to pay the tax on the income then you're breaking the law as much as they are.

Or Eckolad could just say to the digger...I aint going to pay you if you claim benefits,but when you have done the job, rumour has it there is £50 just off my property under a stone.:P

Archived