I thought lots of people needed work?

Minimum wage=nothing

Just enough to make sure you don't starve or live on the streets.

If you call minimum wage something you go work for minimum for one year and get back to me afterwards

Note. Last time I have made minimum is 22 years ago but someone sitting on a nice comfertable income calling minimum something is insulting .

If you suspect that they aren't going to pay the tax on the income then you're breaking the law as much as they are.

this country runs on the old cash in hand jobs.....most firms would love to do it...cuts out on the red tape...and its supply and demand...

dig that hole for a fifty.....seven holes a week and its a nice little earner....happy days

If you suspect that they aren't going to pay the tax on the income then you're breaking the law as much as they are.

i sometimes pass work on to other drivers after taking my cut.....they do the job and take the balance...am i breaking the law....

So how do these people afford to pay the rent or mortgage, and how do you buy food without money?

Have they inherited lots of money from somebody else?

An individual living in a community free from money can be supplied by the community with all they need.

The community can even supply money when an individual needs to go on holiday or out to a society that uses money. Community is not a prison.

The individual is not property of the community, an individual is free and cannot be forced into thinking they have to be different because someone else tels them to.

When people are told and forced to go a certain way in present society. Religion, culture, politics, these make an efford to make you their property, member, you have to be like them or usualy get rejected or even killed in some places.

A community exist to help individuals to supply everything while all the unique individuals in the community are free to go their own way.

They wil not spoil it or make a mess of it until corruption enters. Corruption is widespread in our present society and it is hard to believe people can live without it.

Not a single person is born corrupt. Our society teaches us corruption and even in relationships with your wife, children, corruption is everywhere.

I don't live corrupt anymore, have dropped it and there are others that have had enough of it.

These people can live in a community without money and they work inside the commuty where the community supplies all that is available from their effords.

It is not a prison or seperated like present country's are. Money is only needed to trade with people that stil believe in it.

How about if someone living in your community decides that they don't really want to work and would like you to provide all they need, and that holiday money, despite that.

Is that okay?

What do you mean by corruption? And how did you 'drop' it?

An individual living in a community free from money can be supplied by the community with all they need.

The community can even supply money when an individual needs to go on holiday or out to a society that uses money. Community is not a prison.

The individual is not property of the community, an individual is free and cannot be forced into thinking they have to be different because someone else tels them to.

When people are told and forced to go a certain way in present society. Religion, culture, politics, these make an efford to make you their property, member, you have to be like them or usualy get rejected or even killed in some places.

A community exist to help individuals to supply everything while all the unique individuals in the community are free to go their own way.

They wil not spoil it or make a mess of it until corruption enters. Corruption is widespread in our present society and it is hard to believe people can live without it.

Not a single person is born corrupt. Our society teaches us corruption and even in relationships with your wife, children, corruption is everywhere.

I don't live corrupt anymore, have dropped it and there are others that have had enough of it.

These people can live in a community without money and they work inside the commuty where the community supplies all that is available from their effords.

It is not a prison or seperated like present

country's are. Money is only needed to trade with people that stil believe in it.

Dutch, no offense but going to a bartering systen is like feudal times. It would be awful. Don't get me wrong, ive been to hippy communes, proper ones like the one in copenhagen. They still exist within a wider economic system though to make it work.

Dutch, no offense but going to a bartering systen is like feudal times. It would be awful. Don't get me wrong, ive been to hippy communes, proper ones like the one in copenhagen. They still exist within a wider economic system though to make it work.

Bartering is the main reason people get corrupt and selfish. Start playing politics and stupid games with things they call their posession.

Money makes people happy/unhappy although only on a superficial level.

You are too used to the idea that bartering is the only way to get things done. People in this society even barter with their own wife/husband/children for love, respect.

Even without money we are taught to barter with our family and neighbours all the way into your bedroom when the lights go off.

I dont barter anymore. Use money to live in a society believing in a system based on pure fantasy, we were not born with it, it has been taught to us and now falsely belief it is the only way.

Archived