I thought lots of people needed work?

Presumably most people want a job, not a one off task that if they declare will probably end up costing them the loss of a fortnights benefits and hours in red tape.

Also presumably you're insured to employ people, paying tax and NI, etc...

Come of it!, lots of people who dont work but claim wouldnt bat an eyelid about doing a bit of cash in hand work

I appreciate people want long term work etc etc, but at the end of the day when your struggling the offer of a bit of money in your pocket shouldnt be sniffed at.

You are joking?

It works out @ 7.14 per hour if they did 7 hours

Sorry but if you are unemployed and short of money you should be grateful for this

People expect to much these days for doing sod all

If you hadn't been on here slavering most of the morning you might have got this job half done yourself by now.

If you hadn't been on here slavering most of the morning you might have got this job half done yourself by now.

Lol not with the state of my back

But as i said earlier ive got someone coming tommorrow ;)

Presumably most people want a job, not a one off task that if they declare will probably end up costing them the loss of a fortnights benefits and hours in red tape.

Also presumably you're insured to employ people, paying tax and NI, etc...

Anyone taking up the offer of doing the job for the fee offered would be classed as self employed and it would be their responsibility to declare the work and not the OP’s responsibility.

Yes, it is. It is also illegal.

Whether it’s illegal or not is down to the circumstances of the person being paid £50 for doing the job, and their circumstances have nothing to do with the OP. Paying someone to do a job is not illegal.

So you are wanting people to break the law for a bit of cash in hand work.Why would someone want to work for you, as you are breaking the law too.

How many people ion sheffield do you think do odd jobs for cash in hand?

Do people who do all these odd jobs say "ill have to contact the Tax office and declare" etc etc

Get a grip, it doesnt come in to consideration

Archived