Road bike fitting / repair shop

I wouldn't touch Butterworth's if you are talking 'road bike'. The leppings Lane shop is the one and had nothing to do with the Abbey Rd set up. the latter just have the old established name and are nothing to do with 'butterworth's.'

If you want hassle free quality - go to James [3 locations] and they are excellent.

You get what you pay for.

I've never seen a pro-triathlete who could ride a bike. Even Armstrong gave it up and went pure bike, fed up to the back teeth of tri [try?] riders.

Also, as for tri bikes; wind tunnels proved that after years of tri bars their positions were totally wrong. Hence bike set up experts make me laugh. You'll never see drafting in tris 'cos they can't ride a line.

Go to James or Butterworths at S6.

Make that James at Rothrum as if it's good enough for the Downing Bros in the first decade, Swift in the current and Elliott in every decade since the year dot, then they should know what they are doing.

Or maybe you prefer bike hut???????????????????????

Archived