New employment rules for dismissing underproductive staff. about time!!

try getting anything made in germany cheaply, try importing into germany, thats why on the whole german goods are so expensive i grant you good quality..but at a price........for a small percentage of the world population that can afford them. germany has many employment problems now due to union demands.

Not true. German exports the world over.

try getting anything made in germany cheaply, try importing into germany, thats why on the whole german goods are so expensive i grant you good quality..but at a price........for a small percentage of the world population that can afford them. germany has many employment problems now due to union demands.

and yet the german economy seems to be booming while the rest of europe burns

It is my considered opinion that we are very much deeper in the thick brown stuff than Germany. They have strong realistic unions, we have out of control bankers. The unions in Germany would not have allowed their bankers to have so much power.

Not true. German exports the world over.

i didnt say that at all of course germany exports, mainly luxury goods and high end technology, not basics and certainly it is very hard to import goods into germany...by the way thats what i do import!

i didnt say that at all of course germany exports, mainly luxury goods and high end technology, not basics and certainly it is very hard to import goods into germany...by the way thats what i do import!

When you are in a hole.....stop digging.:mad:

Err no. The unions ensured the workers got more than a fair days pay for a few hours shoddy work. I used to have a Rover. Nuff said.

Yes you used to own a British car, you must know all that there is to know about British industry :roll:

Archived