New employment rules for dismissing underproductive staff. about time!!

Who are you today then Walter, steelworker, miner, student, bar worker, security guard?:)

I was never Walter, is this one of your aliases, your confuion mounts. All the rest are correct. I am also a volountary worker and a spy for Tory HQ

Toodle Pip

Vote for Dave

He'll say they got the coal pits and steel works closed, and round and round in circles this thread goes :rolleyes:

You are absolutely correct, But us who are in the right will keep going till the commies either put up or shut up. Which they will, they have no stamina.

BUT to accomodate you I will not repeat my lectures on the coal and steel industry they are well documented, (and not challenged by anyne with a sensible arguement) elsewhere on this thread.

So come on boys its Monday morning the sun is shining, the Tories are in power and all is right with the world. (except in Europe where they are broke, or Syria were they are slaughtering kids, or Africa where they are starving).

Get raving about Maggie Thatcher you know, stay relevant!

Going to work now, uniform pressed, boots shiny may get the opportunity to oppress a minority, happy day.

Toodle Pip chums

Vote for Dave

He'll say they got the coal pits and steel works closed, and round and round in circles this thread goes :rolleyes:

Sorry just re read your post.

Yes, the unions were responsible for closing the pits and steelworks, well spotted. keep it up.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: you still fail to acknowledge what the unions have done for the working man in this country.

I do apologize for not dealing with your query earlier.

I fully acknowledge he contribution the unions have made to the working man in this country.

They have made him idle, envious, spitelful and increasingly, unemployed.

Sorry for delay.

Toodle pip

Vote for Dave

My God, the tory trolls are really upset today it seems

I am not "trolling" I am answering the questions put to me by my good friends and correspondents. Nor am I upset, I am honoured that they seek my guidance.

Toodle Pip

Vote for Dave

Archived