New employment rules for dismissing underproductive staff. about time!!

However back to the substance of the thread. Wholesale implementation of the report would have meant the abolition of the Gangmaster's Licensing Authority which was set up after 23 cockle pickers were drowned in Morecambe. Such protections are essential especially in a recession.

:thumbsup:

Hello Jim,

Not been on this thread for a few days as got bored with it, nice to see yourself & zenia, still spouting your anti union rhetoric bless someone's got to defend this NON elected government we have. Mind got to say you two doing a stoic job, you see I am not condemning your actions, so why condemn people who believe in unions & such.

Life is short I've just come off phone with my brother in Kent, and he now struggles to speak following a massive stroke, and having by accident his vocal cords cut.

I'm ill as you know but it left me in tears, to hear him like that, there's more to life than name calling, just live & let live bud :):)

Hello Jim,

Not been on this thread for a few days as got bored with it, nice to see yourself & zenia, still spouting your anti union rhetoric bless someone's got to defend this NON elected government we have. Mind got to say you two doing a stoic job, you see I am not condemning your actions, so why condemn people who believe in unions & such.

Life is short I've just come off phone with my brother in Kent, and he now struggles to speak following a massive stroke, and having by accident his vocal cords cut.

I'm ill as you know but it left me in tears, to hear him like that, there's more to life than name calling, just live & let live bud :):)

I like the sentiment of this post, certain events, good, and sometimes bad, can put things into perspective.

Hello Jim,

That is truly awful, you and your brother have my sincere sympathy.

Your contribution places into context the knock about fun we have on here. Please dont take anything I say too seriously, I just enjoy the arguement.

I hope you both will have some relief from your situation. Please take some comfort from the fact that an old tory will say a prayer for you both tonight.

I do apologize for not dealing with your query earlier.

I fully acknowledge he contribution the unions have made to the working man in this country.

They have made him idle, envious, spitelful and increasingly, unemployed.

Sorry for delay.

Toodle pip

Vote for Dave

did they get you double time for working weekends :hihi::hihi:

Hello Jim,

As you know I've been away at a football match. It didn't go well but that's a whole other story.

I stand up for what I believe in as do others on SF. I would be failing my beliefs to let lies, distortion and stupidity go unchallenged. I don't condemn people I just try and put them straight on the facts and express a few opinions of my own backed up by personal experience. I don't have dogmatic views based on a made up history. I have views forged by personal experience. In many cases it is bitter personal experience at the hands of those I am paying.

This government was elected. That's why it's there. I have not really defended them. I have only ever corrected the lies and inaccuracies put forward by those who would rather destroy the country than take responsibility for their past actions.

But us who are in the right will keep going till the commies either put up or shut up. Which they will, they have no stamina.

By Golly, you really do have stamina, running a successful business and still finding time to spend hours on here every day.

BTW are you sure you aren't confusing 'stamina' with 'obsession' ?

Actually we dont get double time at weekends I made that up. You see I was trying to make ajoke, you know to make people laugh, but its lost on you. You see you are a moron, you cant help it, you are special. Now go back to sleep.

Perhaps it's just the fact that you're not funny, rather than people not getting the joke.

That is truly awful, you and your brother have my sincere sympathy.

Your contribution places into context the knock about fun we have on here. Please dont take anything I say too seriously, I just enjoy the arguement.

I hope you both will have some relief from your situation. Please take some comfort from the fact that an old tory will say a prayer for you both tonight.

Thanks xenia appreciate the sentiments, that's the point I was hoping to get across that things like I mentioned, do put life in perspective, I see you are in agreement. I don't take it too seriously just good old fashioned arguing, no disagreeing (lol), you take care, and neither of us will change our allegiance so, we'll agree to disagree. :):)

Archived