New employment rules for dismissing underproductive staff. about time!!

I'll tell you what, I asked you in a CIVIL manner just what you meant, but no, you have to drop to the gutter. Well I'm am not going to bring myself down to your levels of lack of morality, or sensibility.

Try & have a decent conversation with you, be easier nailing custard to the wall, ignoramus that's the only word fro someone of your pomposity &, obvious limited intelligence. :gag:

That would be easy with the custard our lass makes.

I'll tell you what, I asked you in a CIVIL manner just what you meant, but no, you have to drop to the gutter. Well I'm am not going to bring myself down to your levels of lack of morality, or sensibility.

Try & have a decent conversation with you, be easier nailing custard to the wall, ignoramus that's the only word fro someone of your pomposity &, obvious limited intelligence. :gag:

Is this easier for you, normally when one member quotes another member and highlights part of their post in bold, it means this is the part of the post they are talking about. To help with your confusion I have now made it red and big.

[/b], the Tories have never stood for the working classes or helped them,

I think 10 million people would disagree with you.

You're wasting your time with Mr Smith (whom I believe is actually from Toytown), he seems to be on here everyday, posting tripe, not at work like us hardworking Labourites!

Archived