New employment rules for dismissing underproductive staff. about time!!

I think these proposals are really aimed at the unionised public sector where unions tie up HR staff for months on every single disciplinary issue. The unions seem to take the view that nobody how ever stupid, lazy or incompetent should ever be robbed of their livelihood. They also do it to make sure the other union members keep paying their subs in the belief that they'll be there for them too.

These proposals (if implemented) would affect everyone, public and private sector, non unionised and unionised alike.

I understand that no fault dismissals are also applicable in the public sector as well.

With all the crap that Smarmy Dave and co are forcing, or trying to force through Parliament I cant see the Torys ever winning another election. I have never seen a greedier load of parasites in my life. They have re written the Oxford Dictionary omiting the words- justice, freedom, decency, democracy.

Ol' Smarmy chooses strange friends....our mate Beecroft and Rebekha Wotserface from the News of the World. My parents always told me you are judged by the company you keep.......

With all the crap that Smarmy Dave and co are forcing, or trying to force through Parliament I cant see the Torys ever winning another election. I have never seen a greedier load of parasites in my life. They have re written the Oxford Dictionary omiting the words- justice, freedom, decency, democracy.

Ol' Smarmy chooses strange friends....our mate Beecroft and Rebekha Wotserface from the News of the World. My parents always told me you are judged by the company you keep.......

How's that class war going for you? Still losing?

Archived