New employment rules for dismissing underproductive staff. about time!!

How's that class war going for you? Still losing?

I dont fight any class war, I just stand up and be counted. I can sleep at night. my conscience is clear, I wouldn't rob or con anybody. There are no winners, only losers. I dont like people who look down on others, I dont like exploiters or liars. I dont like cretins like Beecroft and his Tory mates fighting to get legislation through which will enable them to make money they dont need. They obtain pleasure by 'turning the screw' and inflicting pain and deprivation on ordinary people. Cyclone is still remembering how good Mrs Thatcher was, perhaps he has forgotten to take his medication ??

How about new employment rules to dismiss under performing managers ??? I have worked on both sides of the fence AND ran my own business for 14 years 'till my health gave out. The managers I now work for arent in the same league as the old guys were.

A certain Mr Soichiro Honda started a company. He refused to let accountants and bean counters run it......he let his engineers manage it, all on a 'hands on' basis. The rest is history. Our companys all pass the buck, blaming some poor bod down at the bottom of the pile for poor performance. Start at the top, in the boardroom. Thats usually where the muppets are to be found.

This thread should be dead and burried - about time lol

why should it be dead and buried? its quite entertaining over these last 27 or so pages listening to the numbskulls that think workers rights are the be all and end all and stuff the employer, dont forget who actually pays the wages of the vast majority? nobody is advocating getting rid of someone whos face doesnt really fit as long as they do their job !......its just getting rid of the workshy who just coast along doing the bare mimimum or less and the ones incapable of understanding the required job! anyway if someone doesnt fit the mould who needs them?

why should it be dead and buried? its quite entertaining over these last 27 or so pages listening to the numbskulls that think workers rights are the be all and end all and stuff the employer, dont forget who actually pays the wages of the vast majority? nobody is advocating getting rid of someone whos face doesnt really fit as long as they do their job !......its just getting rid of the workshy who just coast along doing the bare mimimum or less and the ones incapable of understanding the required job! anyway if someone doesnt fit the mould who needs them?

It's so easy to comment when you think such things dont effect you.

One day someone could release you from employment because they just didn't like you, or you didn't fit in, though your work could have been impecable.

Who's to know that the employer hasn't delibrately being setting unreasonable/unachievable targets as a way of manipulating the disapplinary process.

Given the current job climate, I doubt there's very many in-work, workshy people. Most are scared of loosing their jobs through redundancy anyways.

Its like most of the selrightous members of the Sheffield Forum stereotype most people on the dole as scotes, when many just lost their jobs due to the resession.

Being unemployed or surviving on benefits is not something I want to ever experience again.

It's so easy to comment when you think such things dont effect you.

Aye, it's the typical tory philosophy - "I'm dead keen on policies that restrict the actions of others ... but I don't want them to restrict me," or "I have benefited from good education and health systems, but now it's time to stop other people from having those same benefits."

Should you be allowed out on your own ?? I do hope you dont exercise your right to vote. If it were not for all the 'numbskulls' who strove to improve the lot of the worker you probably would not have been born. [Would that be a bad thing ??] Give your self inflated intellect a treat and read a few of the works of Charles Dickens. Most of it will probably be beyond your understanding but if you digest just a little you will be better informed.

You are just typical of the 'I work harder than anyone else and arent I clever ??' group of people who take pleasure in ridiculing the less capable members of society. I wouldn't give your sort the time of day 'till you grow up. Study basic economics, politics plus a bit of social history.............and then comment.

Beecroft himself acknowledged that workers could be gotten rid of if their face doesn't fit.

I know it's cruel to mock the afflicted but what's more entertaining are the attention seeking posts of a ten bob tory troll like you who doesn't know his a*** from his elbow.

Beecroft himself acknowledged that workers could be gotten rid of if their face doesn't fit.

I know it's cruel to mock the afflicted but what's more entertaining are the attention seeking posts of a ten bob tory troll like you who doesn't know his a*** from his elbow.

I couldn't have put it better myself, I applaud you !!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived