New employment rules for dismissing underproductive staff. about time!!

I ran my own business for 14 years.....it was in the REAL WORLD as well..... i gave up due to health problems. I also treat my staff fairly.

good for you applause:clap: what do want a medal? just because you ran one? so which real world was it then? i also treat my staff fairly they know where they stand and if they dont cut it!! they are gone but strangely they do cut it and i have probably the lowest staff turnover than most especially in one of my industries.....so must be doing something right??

good for you applause:clap: what do want a medal? just because you ran one? so which real world was it then? i also treat my staff fairly they know where they stand and if they dont cut it!! they are gone but strangely they do cut it and i have probably the lowest staff turnover than most especially in one of my industries.....so must be doing something right??

You must be taking tips about management from Manofstrad :roll:

Can I have a job with your firm ??? Could be profitable for me. You obviously disregard many employment laws. I would most likely take you to court for constructive dismissal or one of the many other laws I could hit you with. :hihi:

I used to motivate my staff, they were and still are my friends. You are a real 'macho man'............"If they dont cut it"............How many times have you been punched in the nose ??? Dream on my friend....dream on....

Can I have a job with your firm ??? Could be profitable for me. You obviously disregard many employment laws. I would most likely take you to court for constructive dismissal or one of the many other laws I could hit you with. :hihi:

I used to motivate my staff, they were and still are my friends. You are a real 'macho man'............"If they dont cut it"............How many times have you been punched in the nose ??? Dream on my friend....dream on....

you would be picked out at interview stage no problem.....not a cat in hells chance of a job:hihi:

Once upon a time I was a Tory, but now I realise that the only people they give two hoots about are the rich and wealthy.

I have never been a tory, nor ever will be.

They are the scum of the earth and always will be.

They are scabbers who do not deserve the name of men.

But apart from that they are not bad.

you would be picked out at interview stage no problem.....not a cat in hells chance of a job:hihi:

That's fortunate because I think you'd be one of the very last people that anyone would want to work for.

Cyclone me old mate, stop talking rubbish and explain yourself. You are becoming hard work these days. You are beyond being cryptic..

Gizza clue ????

You must be loosing it man, but I'll explain.

I have never seen a greedier load of parasites in my life

You've got a very short memory haven't you.

Making reference to the labour government of not that long ago, who were an equally greedy bunch of parasites. You seem to have forgotten that though conveniently.

Archived