Jessie J On sale Friday 25th May 2012

Arena Mole

It’s been another whirlwind of a year so far for Jessie J who takes another step closer to world domination. Jessie has proven she is one of the hottest pop star’s on the planet right now having hit the #1 spot in 19 countries world-wide selling 11 million singles and over 2.5 million copies of her multi-platinum debut album ‘Who You Are’. In the UK alone Jessie has sold 1 million albums and secured two #1 singles with ‘Price Tag’ and ‘Domino’.

In 2013 Jessie will be taking her phenomenal live show on the road for her first 12-date UK arena tour, stopping off at the Motoproint Arena, Sheffield on Sunday 3rd March 2013. Tickets, priced £32.50 & £25 (booking fee may apply) go on sale at 9am on Friday 25th May.

http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/jessie-j/

• 6 months later...

Information updated 14th December 2012 2pm:- Due to extended recording commitments Jessie J’s sold-out March 2013 arena tour has now been rescheduled for October to November 2013. Consequently the Sheffield date of Sunday 3rd March 2013 has now been rescheduled to Saturday 19th October 2013. All tickets will remain valid and Jessie apologises for any inconvenience this causes her fans.

“I would like to be the first to tell that you that my Nice To Meet You tour has been rescheduled to later next year. I am honestly truly sorry but I hope you all can understand that it’s just because I would like to take more time to finish my new album. I promise to make this tour my biggest and best ever and cannot wait for you all to hear my new songs.”

The Motorpoint Arena will be contacting all customers who booked tickets through our box office shortly with these details - anyone unable to attend this new date should contact the box office on 0114 256 56 56 to check the refund procedure.

http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/jessie-j/

Archived