Another innocent killed by a monster

All murders are horrific.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147649/Wealthy-jewellers-son-20-guilty-murdering-aspiring-model-girlfriend-17-jealous-rage.html?ICO=most_read_module

I dated a woman who is?/was a model, for a while, years ago. She was stunning, she would walk into a room and men would stop talking and stare.

How did I end up dating her, pity on her part, me thinks.

Anyway, she told me that every guy she had ever dated excluding me, had been violent towards her. That beauty could be a real curse.

Most women have had violent 'at some level' partners.

Do any of you think that these really stunning women end up with violent partners one after the other, more than other women?

I want to be clear that this is not about blaming victims.

Most honest men would admit that really stunning women are intimidating. Thus trying to get one to go on a date with you for many men is a none starter. Is it that it takes an aggressive personality to muster up the nerve to chat up a model?

Interesting premise. There was a thread on here recently about why stunning women are single, and it was mentioned on there that a lot of men would be too intimidated to approach/chat up/date a drop dead gorgeous woman.

On that thread, I also posted a link to a theory that outstandingly good looking women often attract a certain type of man, the 'wrong' type of man who may feel out of his depth or the type who views women as objects, possessions and will seek to control and dominate them.

That said, this type of thing happens in all walks of life with women of all different types. It is estimated that 2 women per week are murdered by a former or current partner. The reasons these types of cases make the headlines is because the woman in question happens to be good looking and/or a model, so it makes for more sensational headlines.

Interesting premise. There was a thread on here recently about why stunning women are single, and it was mentioned on there that a lot of men would be too intimidated to approach/chat up/date a drop dead gorgeous woman.

On that thread, I also posted a link to a theory that outstandingly good looking women often attract a certain type of man, the 'wrong' type of man who may feel out of his depth or the type who views women as objects, possessions and will seek to control and dominate them.

That said, this type of thing happens in all walks of life with women of all different types. It is estimated that 2 women per week are murdered by a former or current partner. The reasons these types of cases make the headlines is because the woman in question happens to be good looking and/or a model, so it makes for more sensational headlines.

I do understand this. I was just wondering if models were at higher risk from boyfriends, they seem to be. However it could be as you say with the press.

[/b]

I do understand this. I was just wondering if models were at higher risk from boyfriends, they seem to be. However it could be as you say with the press.

The article headline focuses on the fact that the murderer is the son of a wealthy jeweller, I may be being unfair here, but had he not been 'associated' with that wealth he may not have had a model girlfriend. That aside many women, models included, go for the excitement of being in a relationship with a 'bad boy' so the law of averages means some will suffer at their hands.

Could it be that the "model" type woman is as shallow as they come and are, because of this, attracted to the "rich boys" for what they can get.

The "rich boys" don't have any feelings for these women because they are only after what they can get so treat them like ****

Do these kind of people deserve each other?

All murders are horrific.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147649/Wealthy-jewellers-son-20-guilty-murdering-aspiring-model-girlfriend-17-jealous-rage.html?ICO=most_read_module

I dated a woman who is?/was a model, for a while, years ago. She was stunning, she would walk into a room and men would stop talking and stare.

How did I end up dating her, pity on her part, me thinks.

Anyway, she told me that every guy she had ever dated excluding me, had been violent towards her. That beauty could be a real curse.

Most women have had violent 'at some level' partners.

Do any of you think that these really stunning women end up with violent partners one after the other, more than other women?

I want to be clear that this is not about blaming victims.

Most honest men would admit that really stunning women are intimidating. Thus trying to get one to go on a date with you for many men is a none starter. Is it that it takes an aggressive personality to muster up the nerve to chat up a model?

Scum!

The parents are scum too!

Archived