Another innocent killed by a monster

I don't think that really stunning women end up with more violent partners.

I think violent people seek out people with insecurities and vulnerabilities to date. Issues around their looks, for example not able to go out without make up on or always having to have hair extensions, fake tan etc, problems with their weight; or perhaps some physical or learning disability. They can be easier to control and manipulate and isolate than well adjusted, secure people with high self esteem.

It's a sad fact of life that attractive women prefer "bad boys" to nice men who treat them well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1390319/Scientists-happy-men-significantly-attractive-ladies.html

And even when their man beats them up they always go running back to him!

It's no wonder men don't understand women when they're so illogical!

I don't think that really stunning women end up with more violent partners.

I think violent people seek out people with insecurities and vulnerabilities to date. Issues around their looks, for example not able to go out without make up on or always having to have hair extensions, fake tan etc, problems with their weight; or perhaps some physical or learning disability. They can be easier to control and manipulate and isolate than well adjusted, secure people with high self esteem.

I agree. The difference is that the press are more likely to report cases of where a really stunning woman has been subjected to violence and murdered by a partner, especially papers like the DM. The general public will fall into the trap of thinking that it somehow more tragic when a beautiful woman is killed.

[/b]

I do understand this. I was just wondering if models were at higher risk from boyfriends, they seem to be. However it could be as you say with the press.

I think that's right-'model girlfriend' makes a better headline for news paper editors than 'frumpy, shop assistant'.

As Suffy said on average 2 women a week are murdered by their partners, do you remember the other 100+ who've been murdered in the 12 months?

It's a sad fact of life that attractive women prefer "bad boys" to nice men who treat them well.

I am not sure that that attractive women prefer "bad boys" to nice men who treat them well'' ............ probably bad boys have particular character traits that make them more successful in life and puts them in a position to attract an attractive woman

I am not sure that that attractive women prefer "bad boys" to nice men who treat them well'' ............ probably bad boys have particular character traits that make them more successful in life and puts them in a position to attract an attractive woman

They're also generally more cocky/arrogant and more likely to home in on the stunners, whereas 'nice' men tend not to have such over-inflated egos and will generally think that a stunning woman is out of their league.

Reposted as you lot have obviously forgot what the op was about.

Here's a hint, a young girl was murdered and the scum killers scum family covered it up.

All murders are horrific.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147649/Wealthy-jewellers-son-20-guilty-murdering-aspiring-model-girlfriend-17-jealous-rage.html?ICO=most_read_module

I dated a woman who is?/was a model, for a while, years ago. She was stunning, she would walk into a room and men would stop talking and stare.

How did I end up dating her, pity on her part, me thinks.

Anyway, she told me that every guy she had ever dated excluding me, had been violent towards her. That beauty could be a real curse.

Most women have had violent 'at some level' partners.

Do any of you think that these really stunning women end up with violent partners one after the other, more than other women?

I want to be clear that this is not about blaming victims.

Most honest men would admit that really stunning women are intimidating. Thus trying to get one to go on a date with you for many men is a none starter. Is it that it takes an aggressive personality to muster up the nerve to chat up a model?

Reposted as you lot have obviously forgot what the op was about.

Here's a hint, a young girl was murdered and the scum killers scum family covered it up.

I must be mistaken then as I read it that the OP was asking for views on whether there were a correlation between stunning women and abusive and violent men.

Archived