Another innocent killed by a monster

The beautiful women as put on here normally go for the footballers or, those with money and normally they are a deep as a puddle.

I don't advocate hitting any woman no matter what she looks like, it's not the done thing for a man to do.

Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's whats on the inside that matters, my missus probably would not win any competitions, but to me she's the most beautiful woman in the world, plus she's is still a looker for 50.

That blog outlines numerous reasons as to why. They're theories. The most stunning women I know are those who were seldom chatted up. Anyway, there is a whole thread on this topic.

It actually gives numerous thoughts from the writer why he/she thinks the not so nice men prey on the beautiful women but says very little about why the nice men are insecure about chatting them up.

If there is a whole thread on this subject why did you fe the need to bring it up on here?

You have to be very confident in yourself and the relationship to make a successful attempt at dating someone attractive. Its the same for men and women....If you're not its doomed to fail...

The monster in question should be sent down for life...

It actually gives numerous thoughts from the writer why he/she thinks the not so nice men prey on the beautiful women but says very little about why the nice men are insecure about chatting them up.

If there is a whole thread on this subject why did you fe the need to bring it up on here?

I think it's a male writer. I mentioned it because it is relevant to the topic in hand. Most 'nice' men tend to have a degree of humility in their make up and would assume that a drop dead gorgeous woman is out of their league and not approach her or entertain the idea for fear of rejection and/or making a fool

of himself. Having spoken to lots of men about this and heard the experiences of women who turn heads, this appears to be a recurring theme.

The beautiful women as put on here normally go for the footballers or, those with money and normally they are a deep as a puddle.

I don't advocate hitting any woman no matter what she looks like, it's not the done thing for a man to do.

Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's whats on the inside that matters, my missus probably would not win any competitions, but to me she's the most beautiful woman in the world, plus she's is still a looker for 50.

That's nice. Although I would say that there ate lots of stunning women who do not use their looks as a passport to bag a footballer, who ate clever and successful in their own right. Ultimately, who we pair up with is about opportunity and who we get chatting to, get to know and develop a rapport with.

I think it's a male writer. I mentioned it because it is relevant to the topic in hand. Most 'nice' men tend to have a degree of humility in their make up and would assume that a drop dead gorgeous woman is out of their league and not approach her or entertain the idea for fear of rejection and/or making a fool

of himself. Having spoken to lots of men about this and heard the experiences of women who turn heads, this appears to be a recurring theme.

Well I know a good many nice men, I don't associate myself with the other type and I can tell you, none of them find any women intimidating or out of their league.

For you to keep mentioning it, it seems you have an underlying problem with men.

Well I know a good many nice men, I don't associate myself with the other type and I can tell you, none of them find any women intimidating or out of their league.

For you to keep mentioning it, it seems you have an underlying problem with men.

Whatever makes you think that?....:suspect:

That's nice. Although I would say that there ate lots of stunning women who do not use their looks as a passport to bag a footballer, who ate clever and successful in their own right. Ultimately, who we pair up with is about opportunity and who we get chatting to, get to know and develop a rapport with.

They probably can't bag a footballer because they are full of insecurities so have to settle with whatever they can grab at the time?

Well good for them. Equally I also know lots of nice men who state the reverse.

I keep stating it because it in part addresses the OP. As for having an underlying problem with men, that is a typical erroroneous view levelled at women who have an interest in gender politics and issues. I certainly 'have a problem' with the macho culture that gives rise to the kind of violence perpetuated against women.

Archived