Unfriending People On Facebook..

Hello -

Have you unfriended anyone? And what sort of response did you get..

Did they go mental, or did they not even notice? The second is always the most annoying...:suspect:

Have you ever had a cull and deleted lots of "friends?" I have recently, about twenty, people I worked with years ago and people who aren't, really, my "friends"...

Why do we befriend people on Facebook anyway....does it boost our egos?

I have never unfriended anyone on there because I don't see the point. Anyone I have on there I wanted on there. And if I don't want to talk to someone, then I just don't talk to them.

That's me from now on....I saw a girl the other week who had 1500 friends...I've about 45 now, all people I talk to fairly regularly...

That's me from now on....I saw a girl the other week who had 1500 friends...I've about 45 now, all people I talk to fairly regularly...

Yeah that's like me, I have a select few friends on there. I really don't get why people have 1000's of friends on there. Fair enough if they are trying to promote some kind of business they are running, but that's not the motive for most. Do they think it makes them look popular or something? It's pretty much impossible for somebody to acquire that many real life friends unless you are 100 years old.

Yeah that's like me, I have a select few friends on there. I really don't get why people have 1000's of friends on there. Fair enough if they are trying to promote some kind of business they are running, but that's not the motive for most. Do they think it makes them look popular or something? It's pretty much impossible for somebody to acquire that many real life friends unless you are 100 years old.

I've had a couple of friend requests recently from friends of friends who I don't even know. They think if you post something on the same update as you that you're friends....So I declined...

Although, if they'd have been good looking ladies, I would have accepted....:hihi:

I used to have a lot more 'friends' on there, I had a 'cull' a few months back; I think I have 94 at the moment.

I have unfriended a few people just because of the annoying things they put.

I used to just hide them, you know those who post stuff like, FRIDAY MEANS BEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

Its uni students that tend to have the ridiculously big freinds lists, one lass I know has over 800 on her list!!

Archived