Landrover wheels stolen in wath

Change the law, shoot the thieves, we wouldn’t get the same folk doing it twice. we see on the telly 14 convictions for the same offence, how thick do you have to be to realise whatever we are doing now is not working. Democracy my ars*. let’s stand outside meadow hall and ask 1000 folk what to do with thieves rapist and murderers, whatever gets the most votes for each we should do, That’s democracy isn’t it.

Let’s ask them what we should do with the likes of Huntley who murdered the 2 school girls, I don’t think it will be keep in in a hotel, feed him 3 meals a day, clean and do his washing, give him 24 hour protection with sports facilitys, play station and games room at a cost to the tax payer of around 60k per year. Correctional facility my eye “or is it just me

Change the law, shoot the thieves, we wouldn’t get the same folk doing it twice. we see on the telly 14 convictions for the same offence, how thick do you have to be to realise whatever we are doing now is not working. Democracy my ars*. let’s stand outside meadow hall and ask 1000 folk what to do with thieves rapist and murderers, whatever gets the most votes for each we should do, That’s democracy isn’t it.

Let’s ask them what we should do with the likes of Huntley who murdered the 2 school girls, I don’t think it will be keep in in a hotel, feed him 3 meals a day, clean and do his washing, give him 24 hour protection with sports facilitys, play station and games room at a cost to the tax payer of around 60k per year. Correctional facility my eye “or is it just me

Not even China shoots thieves

yes but how many people where wrongly convicted of a crime and then put down? witch has happened in the us a few times.

I am talking about the ones caught red handed. We have Huntley who murdered the 2 school girls costing the tax payer 60k per year, 3 meals a day, games room, play station3, telly, dvd player and 24 hour guard looking after him. we live in a democracy apparently so let’s ask 1000 tax payers if they are happy to feed him and chip in for the 60k. I am more than happy to go with the majority, democracy my eye. No names but I know one of the prison guards that makes sure he comes to no harm I know the above to be correct. we know 100% he is guilty,, still feel the same.

Archived