Faceook hacking u have proof who it is what do you do

To my knowledge, there is some fantastic security setups on FB where you can recognise a certain device and if another tries to login to your account you receive a text message.

You can set up facebook (and google+) to require you to enter a code you recieve in a text message when you attempt to log in to an unrecognised browser. This means that unless the person trying to log in is on your computer, or has your phone on them, they can't log in.

To my knowledge, there is some fantastic security setups on FB where you can recognise a certain device and if another tries to login to your account you receive a text message.

thanku i was notified on my fone that some1 was accessing my account u just dont expect it to be some1 u know sad people small minds shallow life

:love:

I once got a message from FB saying someone was trying to log in to my account.They showed me a map and homed in on California.Then they asked me if i knew anyone there.Obviously i said no....only Arnie the terminator:D

So they do act on these things.

Archived