Why do people find Jamaican mannerisms funny?

What is it about Jamaican culture and their mannerisms which so many people find amusing?

eg, i never hear of anyone finding Asian or Jewish cultures and their mannerisms amusing or been imitated and treated as a joke.

Actually, Jews, in their wonderfully self deprecating style of comedy will often joke about their mannerisms and traits because they are funny.

Actually, Jews, in their wonderfully self deprecating style of comedy will often joke about their mannerisms and traits because they are funny.

Quite, there's a strong tradition of Jewish humour and comedy, particularly in the States.

What is it about Jamaican culture and their mannerisms which so many people find amusing?

eg, i never hear of anyone finding Asian or Jewish cultures and their mannerisms amusing or been imitated and treated as a joke.

Enough already! You should keep schtum about laughing Jewish culture :hihi:

I don't know of many Jamaican people TBH and I suspect that most of the people who are considered by white British people to be Jamaican are actually more than likely Nigerian or Ghanaian

Archived