Auction night out

robbo15

whent to an auction last night at the center spot pub just off hollinsend road started at 6-30 full of good stuf watches cameras laptops etc all as cheap as carboot its on every tuesday have a rumage around its fun

I can assure you that every person that has put their belongings in this auction are honest trustworthy people. And as for advertising, its bannered up outside the pub. And may i just say that every person that i have spoken to in this area are really nice, decent people

that comment "fling" is total'y so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have gone to auctions in sheffield and surounding areas for over 25 yrs and only once have I known the police check on a vendor for stolen goods, and that was unfounded in the end. you might as well say that all car booters are house robbers as well. Im realy sorry if you like me have experenced having your home broken into. but there is no need to class every one as thiefs.

Archived