Broken sunglasses

I have a broken pair of sunglasses, just missing a screw etc. Can I take them to an optician place for repair? and where is there one in the city centre?

I have such trouble finding sunglasses that suit me I don't want to have to look for another pair:( Also sun like this gives me migraines and I don't want to have to buy a horrible pair to keep me going until I find some nice ones.:help:

I have a broken pair of sunglasses, just missing a screw etc. Can I take them to an optician place for repair? and where is there one in the city centre?

I have such trouble finding sunglasses that suit me I don't want to have to look for another pair:( Also sun like this gives me migraines and I don't want to have to buy a horrible pair to keep me going until I find some nice ones.:help:

I cant believe some of the trivia request that end up on here, pick up a phone directory and ring one.

If it is only the screw that is lost, get a screw from someones old pair of specs, borrow a very small screwdriver then all you will need is a very steady hand.

Here you go, probably would have been quicker to use google rather than go to the trouble of creating a thread on here and waiting for replies.

http://www.getoptician.co.uk/south-yorkshire/s1-opticians.html

Boots on Fargate also have an opticians.

And yes, they will be able to provide you with a screw, probably for a small fee.

I don't have access to a phone, I have access to the internet. I didn't know whether an opticians would need to send the glasses away. Sorry for wasting everyones time, particularly for forcing you to post on a thread you weren't interested in:loopy:!

Ps thanks to the helpful people

I don't have access to a phone, I have access to the internet. I didn't know whether an opticians would need to send the glasses away. Sorry for wasting everyones time, particularly for forcing you to post on a thread you weren't interested in:loopy:!

They can do it on the spot, or have done for me in the past.

I took mine to the Opticians and they didn't charge me, as for the negative replies why are they wasting their own time posting on the thread then

I took mine to the Opticians and they didn't charge me, as for the negative replies why are they wasting their own time posting on the thread then

yep, the watch repair shop guy sent me to an opticians on west street, next to vodka rev-they repaired it for free. I think it must be Shepherd Opticians!

Archived