Vile animal cruelty. Why?

JBee

Originally posted by pretty_polly

Yeah well a girl can change her mind;-)

Just re-read this thread and spotted your post about the kitten. Horrific and upsetting. Absolutely and utterly beyond comprehension.

I'm a nice person, I don't advocate violence and and certainly don't have any psychotic tendencies. However, sorry excuses for human beings like the person who committed that atrocity do leave me running - if only metaphorically - for the gun cupboard.

pretty-polly, i must have disagreed with you (or vice versa) on a different thread.

Originally posted by ppn_2204

Well, Shoeshine, I agree with a lot of what you said there.

I'd probably argue that 'innocence' is a human concept, and one certainly not applicable to viruses.

Also, I'd probably say that the ones who survive the ultimate corruption/destruction of the earth are probably more lucky than innocent. Actually, the ones who survive will probably be the politicians et al, holed up in their blast-proof bunkers.

In afterthought, I agree with you regarding viruses...they are not sentient.

Paradise does exist for a few on this Earth at this present time, one can possibly name some of them.

Politicians hopefully will have the current status of the Dodo... extinct. Their raison d'etre will no longer exist. I can dream can't I ?:)

Originally posted by shoeshine

...Paradise does exist for a few on this Earth at this present time, one can possibly name some of them....

Have you been on the waccy baccy ;) ? Seriously though, if anyone can find their own personal paradise on earth, then good luck to them. Everyone has their problems, which is why I doubt its existence.

Have you been on the waccy baccy ;) ? Seriously though, if anyone can find their own personal paradise on earth, then good luck to them. Everyone has their problems, which is why I doubt its existence.

Noo....just Sovereigns...thinking about it...it could be:)

Can't you name several people living a paradise on Earth....oooooohhhhhhh I can but I daren't. You can dream also.....It is free:thumbsup:

Originally posted by shoeshine

...Can't you name several people living a paradise on Earth....

Nope. Deranged people who are locked away for the good of themselves and others? Bill Gates?

Anyway, moving swiftly back to semi-on topic, my two cats have set up the cat karmic network which swiftly dispenses feline revenge to those who are cruel to their fellow felines or other non-humans (apart from dogs and mice. The cats don't care about those). Or maybe that's my own personal idea of paradise on earth.

Nope. Deranged people who are locked away for the good of themselves and others? Bill Gates?

Oh they are out their all right...they just avoid publicity.

BTW our cats are busy having a war of attrition with an interloper cat which spent Christmas with us......we've had a hell of a laugh over Christmas with their lunatic antics:wave:

Originally posted by pretty_polly

I didn't say you hadn't - just making my point like everyone else on here.

Ok........ You sound a tad touchy there. My intent was to be supportive of your original post in this thread, so I simply wondered where I might have posted a comment that you disagreed with, such that you were able to change your mind. Never mind. I'm not that concerned :confused:

Archived