Vile animal cruelty. Why?

JBee

Originally posted by ppn_2204

Ok........ You sound a tad touchy there. My intent was to be supportive of your original post in this thread, so I simply wondered where I might have posted a comment that you disagreed with, such that you were able to change your mind. Never mind. I'm not that concerned :confused:

Right then can we all get on talking about what the thread was first about...animal cruelty. ;-)

Originally posted by pretty_polly

Right then can we all get on talking about what the thread was first about...animal cruelty. ;-)

By all means. As I've contributed a great deal about the topic in this thread, as well as in PMs, I'd approve of that whole-heartedly :) .

Originally posted by shoeshine

So what do you expect us to do and say, that is not obvious, to keep this thread going?

I wasn't just on about me or yourselves, my point was to stop this petty arguing about nothing and talk about animal cruelty, which the topic was first about...that's all.

Originally posted by misterseven

it seems to me its the "pet lovers" who are the real psychopaths!

what kind of weirdo keeps a rabbit in the house!

and this coming from someone who keeps an air rifle in the house should a cat stray inside, now thats psycho

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

• 5 years later...

Archived